23rd September 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E

Hi sir i completed my BE in 2010 im working in a company i want do mtech in correspondence i have 59% in BE , but all my friends told like 60% wants to do the Mtech in correspondece its ture r not

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  4. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  5. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  6. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?
  8. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  9. M.Tech through correspondence after B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  12. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  13. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  14. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  15. List of top 5 colleges in computer engineering? My rank is 3160 in PGCET
  16. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  17. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
12th September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E

I completed my B.E in the stream of CSE. and I wish to do M.E/M.Tech as a part time.please give the details of colleges around Tamilnadu which are providing M.E as correspondence course.Also the period of this course and fee structure.
11th December 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E

I have completed btech. How to do M.tech in correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?