13th August 2011, 02:13 PM
inandat

What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?

what kind of job posts can be expected in both private sector as well as public sector after completing M Tech in Environmental engineering. Also the range of packages which can be expected. Please suggeat some examples of companies in which i cud get in.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  2. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  3. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  4. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  5. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  6. Can I get job in public or private sector in forthcoming months?
  7. What is the maximum salary of B.Com students?
  8. Opportunities in public and private sector? How much salary can I expect? I have completed PGDCA from Gauhati University with 57% marks
  9. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  11. What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?
  12. How can I get job in Public Sector after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  13. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  15. What are the job chances available for M.Sc Environmental science candidates in Uttar Pradesh for both private and public sector?
  16. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector? -- [New]
  17. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  18. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
17th October 2011, 05:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?

There are immense job opportunities after M.Tech. The opportunities may exist in both the sectors. You can apply for the NET exam for lecture positions. You can apply the bank exams for the post of PO, Clerk etc. You can also attend the PSU exams for various government companies in different sectors. The salary package will differ on the basis of the post for which you are applying and the job position you are in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?