1st August 2013, 07:59 PM
sal1

How to get a job in railway if I am a BCA student?

sir,
i m bca student i want job i railways what all exams should i face in 2013 to get reputed jobs
plz give suggestion as early

12th April 2014, 07:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get a job in railway if I am a BCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal1 View Post
sir,
i m bca student i want job i railways what all exams should i face in 2013 to get reputed jobs
plz give suggestion as early
Yes Off course you're definitely eligible to apply for Railway Job after completing BCA course. Since, you have completed graduation course, you can apply for the Railway jobs like, Technician helper, Signal Maintainer, and Station Master in railways etc.. The Applicant who are aspiring to apply for this Position must complete their graduation course from recognized university. The Information regarding the examination will be updated in Official website and also published in employment news paper. The Selection procedure for this entrance examination is based on written exam and Interview. The Applicant may also go through the official website of Railway and selection the suitable position and participate in the entrance examination. The Applicant age should be crossed 30 years of age at the participate in the examination.
12th January 2022, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

BCA student eligible for railway loco pilot??
18th January 2022, 04:54 PM
Sheembaa

Eligibility:-

:- Candidates must passed 10th + ITI in recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

Or candidate passed minimum Diploma in engineering of any stream with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:- Age not less than 18 years..
:- So BCA holder is unable to entered in Loco pilot post...
3rd August 2022, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the railway jobs for Bca students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?