26th December 2011, 12:40 PM
priyavenkatt

How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?

Helo sir..................

Am Finished my B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering at 2010......But Yet now i dont get any job related to core subjects...... so hearafter wt to do ???????????........ Plz will u give me any valuable suggestions about carrier......for my future.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to gain grip and score well in core subjects of ECE in B.Tech?
  2. Courses which are required for a core job? Which are the important subjects for a core job?
  3. Nature of Bio Medical Engineering? What are the job opportunities? What is the procedure to register for NATA?
  4. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for a right job after completing B.Tech?
  8. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  9. What is Bio Medical engineering? What is it related to?
  10. What is biomedical engineering? What is the future of bio medical engineering job?
  11. Details about biotechnology projects?
  12. Masters in Bio-Medical is possible after Electronics engineering?
  13. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  16. Details about Bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff?
  17. What is the PGECET counseling date? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
30th December 2011, 06:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?

There are many higher studies options for those who have completed B.Tech in Biomedical engineering. Some of the courses are Master of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering, MBA, Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Clinical diagnostic Techniques, Post Graduation Advanced Diploma in Biomedical and Basic Clinical Research, PG in Clinical Engineering and Management, Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Engineering, etc. There are many employment areas where a biomedical engineer can utilize his skills. These include Scientific and Research facilities, Clinics, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries, Government Agencies, Academic Institutions, Design and patenting, etc. You can also get into government firms by writing the exams conducted by PSC, SSC, UPSC, etc. You can also have a bright career in teaching profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?