28th February 2012, 04:11 AM
sambhaji0143

How to get a job in reputed IT company?

Hi,
I am Sambhaji Wangwad , MCA II nd, jscoe Hadapsar,Pune.
I am doing MCA and I am in 2nd year , I have 60% criteria ,
what I have to get job before I comple MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in reputed company with less than 60% marks in studies?
  2. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  3. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  4. Can I get a job in Tech Mahindra or any other reputed company after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  5. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
  6. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  7. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  8. Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?
  9. What should be done to take technical internship in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Bangalore? -- [New]
  10. How can I get job in TCS being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Can I get a job in reputed IT company? I have scored 75% in 10th, 70% n 12th and 45% in graduation
  12. Should I prefer GRE or GATE after finishing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to secure a good position in reputed company after completing B.Tech?
  14. Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation? I am a 12th pass commerce student
  16. Can I get reputed job in Private Sector after retiring from Indian Army being a 48 years old B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  17. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  18. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2012, 11:48 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: How to get a job in reputed IT company?

Yes, after MCA you will find wide number of jobs. But for this you have to read employment news paper regularly for job opening in different departments of Government and you also try UPSC exam to get in to the administration sector
of Government of India.
United India Insurance Company Administrative Officers Nationalised banks like- Syndicate bank etc. recruite MCA graduates for PO/Clerkial Officer etc.
1. Insurance companies like- UIIC, LIC etc. Recruites MCA graduates in Administrative Officers job.
2. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) System Analyst.
3. Kinobeo Software PVt LTD
4. QA InfoTech
5. Aavanor Systems Pvt Ltd.
6. Vedge SERVICES.
7. KILO-TECH
8. Maples ESM Technologies Ltd.
9. Visual Infosoft Pvt. Ltd.
28th February 2012, 12:47 PM
swatikurra

hey ..
its not difficult to get job in an IT company ..first of all increase your logical and aptitude skills as this is the first step to get into any company ..for this u can refer RS aggawal or indiabix.com
once u gain confidence on this section then u can revise your academic subjects ..mainly database , C++ (Java or dot net if u have done that) , puzzles as some companies include that also in their tests ..
in database ..joins , primary keys ,secondary keys , normalization, some sql basic queries .
and in c++ go through basic programs . pattern related questions , encapsulation and inheritances ,..you can read test your c skills or c++ skills also for practicing such question

after all this imp is your communication skills ..try to practice your answers in front of mirror and u can refer FAQ from indiabix.com

and its really easy to clear interview rounds ..and make handy notes for all this stuff so that it can help u in further interviews ..
you can also search previous papers from companies like info sys ,TCS ,Wipro tech mahendra etc ...

you can check job posting through http://durgajobs.com/ ,http://afterbtech.com/ or u can also get sms alerts from them

and now the most important thing keep your spirit alive ..never be negative and doubt your capabilities .

Good Luck !!!!

for further explanation you can reply again
28th February 2012, 01:15 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are pursuing MCA course now, then not to worry, after completion of MCA course you will be able to appear in the campus drive of big IT companies..

Now a days IT companies are hiring large number of technical students from technical colleges..

As you have 60% aggregate then you will not have any kind of problem regarding the campus drive of those IT companies..

So, you can apply for those off-campus drives through online registration..
The off-campus drive consists of following steps------------------------

*Aptitude test
**GD session
***Interview..

These are steps you have to clear to get a job in any big reputed IT company..
So, get prepare for these steps..

All the best...
28th February 2012, 01:34 PM
amit_shelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambhaji0143 View Post
Hi,
I am Sambhaji Wangwad , MCA II nd, jscoe Hadapsar,Pune.
I am doing MCA and I am in 2nd year , I have 60% criteria ,
what I have to get job before I comple MCA?
Ways to get into IT company

1. Campus Placement
If your college conducts placements session for your jobs and calls IT companies then
attend those campus sessions.

2. Direct Recruitment
Visit websites of various IT companies and submit your resumes there at carrier tab.
You will be called based on the vacancies.

TOP IT Companies
Wipro, TCS, Infosys, Einfochips, Agilent Technologies, Altos India Ltd., Larsen and
Turbo software,

you can also find huge list of IT companies in india at - http://info.shine.com/ListofCompany/IT/6.aspx

3. Contact Consultancies
You can also submit your resume to consultancy so that they can offer you a better
opportunity.
some famous consultancies are - naukri, monster, Shine,
15th April 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

the qualities required to get a job in an IT company after completing BE CSE
4th May 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I am BE ECE graduate, I am looking for job in network security or switching routing but I can't able to find this role for fresher.. how to get this role job,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?