29th June 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in TCS being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am B.Tech 3rd year ECE student and
I want to enter into TCS company to get job.
So please give your instructions that how I enter into TCS?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  2. Question papers of TPS and TCS exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  4. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  5. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do training at TCS Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  7. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of training in TCS for 3rd year ECE?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the latest pattern of TCS? I am a 3rd year B.Tech CS branch student
  11. Government job for 3rd year ECE student?
  12. How can a B.Sc 3rd year student with 58% marks in 12th std get a job?
  13. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  14. Can I get a job after passing computer engineering? I am a 3rd year student
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  17. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  18. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
30th June 2015, 12:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in TCS being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

There are two ways to get into TCS as an employee.

1/ On-campus drive: TCS visits many colleges across India to recruit engineering graduates. If TCS visits your college, appear in the on-campus recruitment drive and try to crack the rounds of selection - written test and interview. 60% or above is required in the tenth, 12th or diploma and B.Tech to be eligible for the recruitment drive.

2/Off- campus drive: TCS conducts off-campus recruitment drive wherein there are two rounds of selection- online written test and interview. If TCS does not come to your college for on-campus drive you can appear in the off-campus drive. If you had appeared in on-campus drive and not selected, you cannot sit for recruitment drive of TCS for six months from the date of rejection. The eligibility criteria is same - 60% or above is required in the tenth, 12th or diploma and B.Tech.
30th June 2015, 09:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes absolutely we will provide you the important information and way to get a job in TCS with B.Tech. But one thing you should remember is 3rd year candidate of B.Tech is not eligible to apply for " TCS recruitment ".

At least you must should be in " Final year of graduation ". And also you need to satisfy some other details namely Educational qualification with percentage, About backlogs and Other details like Skills.

First and fore most thing you must complete the " 3rd year of B.Tech " there by you will have a chance to attend for " Further selection process " . And actually your college may conduct the On campus drives if not possible then you can attend for OFF campus drives.

But Compared to On campus , Off campus drives have a Competition. So you should be well prepared for that. Here is the link for Campus drive details . Click here for drive details.
30th June 2015, 09:45 AM
reconnect

Tata Consultancy Service Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service,consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai.There are following criteria to get into the TCS company-

1-You must have minimum of 60% in 10th.
2-You must have minimum of 60% in 12th.
3-You must have minimum of 60% till the current semester without any backlogs.

They conduct the entrance examination in every good college.Or you can appear through off campus placement.They conduct the following round-

1-Group discussion.
2-Technical round.
3-Personal Interview.
30th June 2015, 12:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy services.

It is a very well reputed company and hence getting job in such a well reputed company is not an easy task.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics along with your practical knowledge with good grades.

First of all you have to complete your current graduation then after you can apply for a job in the TCS.

You have to appear and score good rank in the entrance exam conducted by the TCS.

Then you have to go through the interview process.

If you prove yourself all through the interview process then at last you have to give your medical test.
8th July 2015, 10:00 AM
pointer01

TCS is the multinational companies it recruit students from every branch.You can also appear in its recruitment exam if you satisfied the following criteria of eligibility-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-60% in B.tech(Till your current semester) one current backlogs are applicable.

In its recruitment exam the following round are conducted by them-

*Aptitude test.
*Technical round.
*Written test.
*Personal interview.
9th September 2020, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

why you need 60% of marks in past ?
some people have talent with less marks what about it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?