28th November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs after completing computer engineering?

I am a computer enggineer (fresher) and am seraching for job.can u help me for recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of Govt jobs as professor and lecturer after completing computer engineering and dates of exams for the same? -- [New]
  2. What kind of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer engineering
  3. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get jobs after completing computer engineering?
  5. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. MCA, MBA or M.S: Better option for studying abroad after BCA?
  7. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  8. Any jobs available after completing diploma in computer engineering and while working in HCL?
  9. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  10. What are the opportunities in government sector after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering?
  11. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  12. What are the jobs available in Kamal after completing BSc computer science
  13. Any jobs for B.Tech students in Section Engineering in Railways?
  14. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  15. What course I can do after completion of 12th science which will assure me a job?
  16. How to join Special Force after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  17. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  18. Job options for girls after completing B.E.Civil Engineering?
11th December 2011, 07:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs after completing computer engineering?

You should go through employment news regularly. This will help you to collect information on the recent job openings. Referring the websites of industrial firms will also help. One can go to the web portal of SSC, UPSC, PSC, etc for government job updates. Details on the job recruitment of organizations like BSNL, ISRO, VSSC, etc will be available in the concerned web portals.
11th December 2011, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a computer enggineer (fresher) and am seraching for job.can u help me for recruitment?

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , BANK PO ,NTPC ,FCI ,UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS , CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.
12th December 2011, 07:07 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after the completion of Computer Engineering, you are eligible to make entry into variety of Software companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Oracle etc. as a fresher.

In order to be eligible for many of the software companies, one should have completed Engineering wih no backlogs.

In addition, one should be a candidate of Career 60 having secured a minimum of 60% of marks in all the preevious academic levels.

You can directly appear for walkins conducted by those companies. If you have any known persons in those companies, you can arrange referal Interviews to appear for Interview procedure.

In addition, there will be number of job melas and off camus recruitments being conducted. You can try by this mode also.

Otherwise, there are number of consultancies which have tie up with software companies. All the rounds of selection procedure will be conducted in the consultancy itself and if you have got through all the phases of selection procedure, you will be sent to the company for final Interview. You can try for job opportunities from this type of consultancies.

To know the existing job vacancies and to apply for the same which best suit your profile, go to Careers of those companies and surf.
12th December 2011, 10:03 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After completing computer engineering then you
go for software job like
there are many MNC company are there who selected most student

TCS
WIPRO
SATYAM
ACCENTURE
Cognizant

etc..

If you go for Government job then you go for many jobs like
IAS
IPS
OAS
Defence
Railway
etc..................
12th December 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What is Design Coordinator Post?
15th January 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Give me the details of courses information
13th May 2012, 03:34 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , BANK PO ,NTPC ,FCI ,UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?