28th June 2011, 11:25 PM

What higher qualifications are required after completing B.E?

I have comleted B.E .After this Give me proper guidence about higher qualification.also tell me best M.tech related courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th
  2. Qualifications required to give IPS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation after diploma without 12th? I am doing computer diploma course after 10th
  4. What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS in top universities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  6. Can I get clerk job in bank after completing 12th? What is the qualification required?
  7. Qualifications required for IES exam?
  8. Qualifications required for CBI entrance exam?
  9. Marks required in 12th for higher studies in Bioinformatics? Qualification required, colleges, jobs available and salary details?
  10. What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?
  11. Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?
  12. Required qualifications for NDA exam? Are regional exams allowed?
  13. Percentage required in 12th and graduation for CPT exam?
  14. Am I eligible for group I and II? I am pursuing final year B.Tech
  15. What are the qualifications required for government teacher job?
  16. What are the qualifications required to be eligible for doing Ph.D course?
  17. What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology? -- [New]
  18. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
8th July 2011, 11:22 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What higher qualifications are required after completing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have comleted B.E .After this Give me proper guidence about higher qualification.also tell me best M.tech related courses.
What is Higher Qualification my dear..? No one is supreme here. You should Just love what you do i.e., Be high in your work be high in your field that is enough
Be high in what you read what you do what speak so on

That is the original Higher qualification than any degree's else.

You are so called respectful Engineer Be professional to your profession. And bring glory to that position by making it high with your unique charachters i.e., the greatest gift you can give it to our Mother land and country.

Did you created anything as a Engineer yet..?

If you do anything like that then you will better know about Higher Qualifications in the field of Engineering How respectful our Einstien is take the great personalities like him as Inspiration then definitely you will have a pleasant change in your personality.

So I hope you got my point that you should do something useful to mankind not for you..

Be back of Excellence Position and Qualifications will be back of you (Famous saying Earlier but Became famous after Amir Khans dialouge in 3 Idiots Movie)

What I have said earlier in this post is for Noble People

For General People Qualifications means the Degrees like After B.Tech M.Tech or MBA

for that they have to write GATE or CAT Respectively.

If gets selected in this they should again be back of ranks obtained in the university they should See the advertisements for openings and Software companies etc..,

Now it is the time to decide you want to be a Noble person or Normal Person.
One more thing I forgot to tell is you will also have good chances to give employment to your fellow beings Opportunity to give jobs i.e., you can create employment rather than looking for Higher Qualifications.

Don't take my opinion on your question in a Pessimistic way friend I think you will think about this in a positive note.

All the best for your future

Regards

~AdityA~
8th July 2011, 12:16 PM
ankitsharma

Default Re: What higher qualifications are required after completing B.E?

After B.Tech you can go for M.Tech or MBA and than Ph.D. If you wants to go in research in technology and lectureship you must go for M.Tech and Ph.D. BUT if you wants to job and get high post and better pay package you must do MBA.
8th July 2011, 01:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
dear friend,

You can take admission in M.Tech through the entrance exam GATE,for the exam you have study in proper manner.

You can take admission in MBA through CAT.

M.Phil is another option to you.

also you have to do JRF in any institute.

other options are PHD but you have to score in GATE exam.

aother option is to do MS.

thanks.
8th July 2011, 01:48 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ......

After the completion of the B.E degree if you want to do the higher education then you can go for the degrees like that of the M.Tech , MBA , MS etc.

And if you want to do the job after the completion of the B.E degree then you are free to do that and you get good job in a good company with a good salary package after the B.E .

It depends on you if you have interest in research kind of things then you do the MS degree from abroad after giving the entrance exam .

If you want to do the Master degree in the technology then you can do the M.Tech from a good college after qualifying in the GATE exam .

And if you are interested for getting jobs in the finance , HR department then you can go for the MBA degree from colleges after qualifying in the GMAT , CAT etc...

Even you can take the job just after the B.E degree as there a number of the vacancies both in the private and the public sectors....

so best of luck
8th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After doing B.E you can go for various field like-
1.M.tech
if you want to go for technical field then you can do M.tech..
for that you have to appear in GATE..
after clearing GATE you will get a chance to take admission in M.tech..

2.MBA
if you have interest in business field then you can go for MBA..
for that you have to appear in CAT,XAT,MAT etc..
after MBA you can get a high salary job..

Now you decide in which field you want to go..
All the best..
8th July 2011, 04:04 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Generally most of the people go for a job after completing B.E. But if you want to go for higher studies then you may go for the following courses -

1. M.TECH - For M.Tech you have to appear in GATE. If you get good rank in gate you may join IIT's or NIT's according to your rank.

2. M.S or Ph.D- For getting a M.S or PHD degree from a foreign university you should appear in GRE. Through this exam you will get admission into foreign universities.

3. M.B.A - If you want to in management field then you should appear in CAT exam.

Best of luck...
13th May 2012, 03:38 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you want to do the job after the completion of the B.E degree then you are free to do that and you get good job in a good company with a good salary package after the B.E .It depends on you if you have interest in research kind of things then you do the MS degree from abroad after giving the entrance exam .If you want to do the Master degree in the technology then you can do the M.Tech from a good college after qualifying in the GATE exam .If gets selected in this they should again be back of ranks obtained in the university they should See the advertisements for openings and Software companies etc it is the time to decide you want to be a Noble person or Normal Person.you will also have good chances to give employment to your fellow beings Opportunity to give jobs i.e., you can create employment rather than looking for Higher Qualifications.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?