2nd November 2011, 01:16 AM
S.Balachandar.D.Comp.Engg

Any jobs available after completing diploma in computer engineering and while working in HCL?

Iam completed in diploma in computer engineering.i work in currently hcl in pondycheery.next i search the better job.will you regurement.

2nd November 2011, 06:09 AM
iammanujose

Default Re: Any jobs available after completing diploma in computer engineering and while working in HCL?

Hi friend,
In HCL in which section you are working?Software or Networking?
Software:
Complete at least 2year in HCL,after that you can search for another job?
Most of the companies needs candidates with experience of 2year.So you will get good job and good salary

Networking:
You can do some networking certifications along with your job. HCL will provide the exam fees of those certifications.You can take certifications in CCNA,CCNP,CCIE..etc.
A CCIE candidate have at least Rs. 80,000 per month in India.
Good Luck
14th December 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any jobs available after completing diploma in computer engineering and while working in HCL?

i hve completed diploma vit a subject back i want join a job so wat kind of job can i go fo
14th December 2011, 11:46 AM
bishnu_g

yes there are jobs but for better salary you need to have some other courses like in networking hardware etc
best of luck!
14th December 2011, 04:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
HCL is a well renowned company, and you have mentioned that you already got a job in that company, then why you are looking for other jobs..

As you are a diploma holder then you will not be able to get a good job wright now.
For that you have to complete your graduation first.

After completion of BE/B.tech you will be able to get a good job with much higher salary.

So, I will suggest you to continue your job , and try to complete your BE/B.tech course in correspondence , which will increase your designation and salary..

All the best..
25th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hai i am studying diploma computer science waht is my next step i not intersted in b.tech pplz give any other views
14th January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma and i need a job wright now. what kind of jobs are available?
24th January 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma in computer engg. what kind of jobs are available for me.
15th February 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

can I go in B.E.civil,mechnical or electrical after diploma computer enginerring?
15th February 2012, 04:20 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

After complete your Diploma in Computer science engineering then you
go for Jobs but my point of view after complete diploma you go for
Degree like Engineering degree for heigher Study that is help you for future or many company they will require Engineering graduate students

Very few company appointment Diploma students For job....
24th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND WANT TO DO SAFTY COURSE PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE FOR COLLAGE AND ABOUT JOB .
3rd March 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma in compuer science.but because of money i could not get addmission in b.tech. and i wann get graduate.. so plz tell me what i do.
26th March 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have done diploma in aeronautical engineering from hyderabad i want to ask you that is there any opening in aviation for diploma holders..
27th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Denny_Crane

hello friend

look, if you have interest to do software oriented jobs.

then it will be better to do MCA course.

but to do mca course, you should have math in your 12th.

otherwise you can do MSc.

it has also very good career opportunity.

you can also do mba.but you must remember if you do mba, then you must do it form good reputed institute.

all the best....
27th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ...i will complete deploma in computer eng..after 2 month...what kind of job for me...sir? And i will do BE In courseponding...but sir first of all i want do job ...any scop...?
20th April 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i will complete b,tech it 2011 but arrears and while working in hcl
24th May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am diploma holder in csc plz give a job plz sir
17th December 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in computer technology..and i have a degree in GNIIT and now i am searching for a job what salary package would i get
4th May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer engineering! Result is not announced but I need a job. can u help me or guide me ?
18th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have a one question plz.......
After, completion of Diploma in computer engineering can i get job in company....? Plz... give me answer ....
20th June 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computers with 88% can i find any jobs in good companies with good pakage?
6th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz I am doing B.A this time and I has complet in computer D.C.A.Sothat I am searching a good jobs. If known any type job,plz call me,(9838630894)
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?