11th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Bappa898

How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?

I ve done MBA[Finance as major and Marketing as minor].How can I get jobs in MBA colleges as lectutrer?

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  2. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  3. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  4. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  6. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  7. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  8. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  9. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  10. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  11. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  12. Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?
  13. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  14. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session?
  15. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  16. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  17. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  18. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA? -- [New]
11th September 2011, 06:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?

You are eligible to make a career in teaching field if you have pursued MBA from recognised institute. Also you should have secured a minimum of 55% in the same. If you satisfy these criteria then you need to clear the NET exam. Once you clear this exam you will be eligible to work as a lecturer. You need to select management as a subject for the exam.
20th December 2011, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?

i DEVAL PATEL(MBA-Finance).what are the opportunity for me to get the placement in government job.
12th March 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

after completing mba ,shall we go to lecturer jobs in marketing department
23rd May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA in HR stream. how can i get a lecturer job in hr stream?
24th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MBA finance .....i want to be a lecturer in any mba college in the feild of finance ill i get the job what will be the procedures to apply for the lecturer job.???????
1st January 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mba in marketing and finance stream and also qualified net exam plz suggest some college for teaching in delhi and haryana. reply please
8th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

have completed my bcom and currently am doing mba have to make my career in teaching field.how i can become lecturer?please resolve my concerns.
18th May 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I've completed MBA HR, have two years work ex in rural developement and currently qualified the net (HRM/IRPM). How can i get a job as lecturar in MBA collages.
21st September 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech[Information Technology] and currently doing MBA in part time ,is it eligible to get a lecturer job in MBA colleges?
27th October 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Completed Mba nd got cleared net awarded only lectureship now what to do and if i go for phd then will gt stippend or not if yes then how
22nd March 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in computer science(hons) and now a final year student of MBA(marketing) from distance education. After completing my MBA , am I eligible to apply for a lecturer post As I have also experience in Marketing field of 1.5 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?