17th May 2012, 10:59 PM
sweet.sreetama1993@gmail.

How should I prepare for mass communication entrance exam?

how to prepare mass communication entrance exam...please tell me how should i

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  5. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  6. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  7. Best way to prepare for the entrance exam to do PG in Mass communication?
  8. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for Mass communication entrance exam?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  12. Date of the entrance exam for PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the pattern of the entrance test and how should one prepare for the exam?
  13. What is the date of mass communication entrance exam?
  14. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  15. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  16. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  17. How should I prepare for mass communication entrance exam?
  18. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
28th May 2014, 03:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for mass communication entrance exam?

For mass communication entrance test, your flair for English language and grip over current affairs is checked. You need to brush up the general knowledge part. In some institutions, story board and advertisement punch lines are also part of test. Your command over the language along with knowledge about the current affairs will be under scrutiny. You also need to updated about the world affairs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?