21st August 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get management seat in BVSc and AH college

sir how to get management seat in our B.VSc&A.H colleges please tell me the procedure

4th March 2013, 07:38 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get management seat in BVSc and AH college

Bachelor in Veterinary Science - BVSc and AH

Category: Veterinary Science

Degree: B.V.Sc.

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration

4 Years
Basic Eligibility

Age of candidate should be 17 years completed at the time of admission.
Qualification: 10+2 pass with physics, chemistry & Biology as optional with English and Hindi as language is compulsory.

Passing in pre veterinary test conducted by RAU or management of MGVC and scoring at least 50%.

i) 10+2 pass with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects.

ii) Scoring of at least 50% marks in Entrance Test conducted by the management of the college. Counseling of the successful candidates was carried out.

About Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College - MGVC

Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College, Bharatpur was established in 2003. Smt.Urmila Devi Mahgaiya Paropkari Trust approached Govt. of Rajasthan and permission was granted to the trust to open the Veterinary college at Bharatpur with 50 seats vide letter No. 213/ P/ PA/ 2003 dated 24.05.2003.The trust approached the Rajasthan Agriculture University , Bikaner to get the affiliation for this college. RAU gave affiliation vide letter Group 4/05/5044 dated 28.06.2005 to admit students and to run the veterinary college subject to permission / recognition by V.C.I. / Govt. of India Ministry of Animal Husbandry & Dairying. The V.C.I. then issued a "No Objection Certificate" for permission to admit the 1st B.V.sc. & A.H. students vide letter No. 4182 dated 09.11.2005. After obtaining the subsequent affiliation from the Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner, further admissions were made.
Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College, Bharatpur has its own converted land of area 37400 Sq. Yard for educational institution on which the main building is situated. At present it has about 33900 Sq. ft constructed building in U-shape, the details of which are narrated with different departmental details. The construction in the four wings containing six halls and accommodation for the professor rooms along with toilet facility is already completed. Apart from the various departments two examination halls and four lecturer halls are also available at the institution and another hall of size 55ft x 75ft is also under construction. The M.G.V.C., Bharatpur is situated on National Highway-11 about 1 Km away from Bharatpur. This place is well connected by Broad Gauge rail and roads with different parts of the country. The birth-place of Lord Krishna (Mathura) and 7th wonder of world, the internationally famous monument Taj Mahal (Agra) are situated at 40 Km and 55 Km respectively.

Facilities :-

Hostel
Veterinary Clinic
Library
Lecture Halls
Seminar & Meeting Halls

Placement :-

The placement cell is operational the inception of the college for better progression of career of the students and ensures 100% placement.
8th July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got overall rank - 412 and category rank - 121 in RPVT . Is there any chance for admission in bvsc and A.H.
6th May 2014, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am from kerala.how can i get a payment seat for bvsc&ah without entrance? what is the fee i have to pay?
3rd October 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir payment sats vacant in oct 2014 and entrance exam ka hona jaruri h kay payment seats par admication ho sakta h plz tell me
30th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i need to get information about bvsc seat in management cota . igot in m-cet 27000
24th July 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How much cost mamagment coata seats with out entrance exam.
10th April 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any govt. college of BVSc having management quota/ payment seat.? But it should be a govt college.
11th May 2017, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir how can I get management seat in BVSC. I have completed 2nd year puc pcmb.I am kannadiga belonging 2A category. Please give me information Sir. Thank you very much.
25th May 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in bvsc course of management quota any college in India
27th May 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get management seat in bvsc ah college my rank is 51000 in ap eamcet
27th May 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get management seat in bvsc AH college my rank is 51000 in ap eamcet?
15th July 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How can l get admission for bvsc course in any college in India after scoring all India rank 352198 in neet exam?
1st July 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I get seat in BVSC if my rank in TS EAMCET is 12392 either in state quota or management quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?