4th May 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get management seat to get admission for Nehru Arts and Science

i want get bcom admission for nehru arts and science college kanhangad.but my plus two commerce percentage is 80%.i want managment seat.so please reply how much rupees,contact person,etc...

5th May 2015, 10:05 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get management seat to get admission for Nehru Arts and Science

Your marks in intermediate is very good and you have the best chances to get the admission in this collage in this course because in such streams only a little percentage of candidates have such good percentage.

For the admission in B.Com in this collage you have to first take the prospect of the collage and fill it carefully and completely and then attach all the required documents with this form and submit it to the collage and then collage will declared the result in lists and mostly in every collage three lists are declared.

If you got your name in any list then in the given time you have to submit your fee to reserve in that collage and then at the time of classes you can attend the classes in collage.
7th May 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get management seat to get admission for Nehru Arts and Science

how much rupees management bcom seat in nehru arts and science college kanhangad
22nd May 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i want get BSc admission for nehru arts and science college kanhangad. But my plus two commerce percentage is 90%. I want management seat.so please reply how much rupees,contact person,etc...
15th May 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

My plus two science mark is 86%, will i get admission in nehru college for bsc zoology
8th June 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

My plus two science mark is 70% I want management seat in Bsc,How much rupees
8th June 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I want management seat in Bsc Zoology ,my plus two mark is70%
9th June 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

My plus two science mark is only 85%,will I get admission in Nehru collage for BSC statics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?