22nd July 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get MS nanotechnology job? I am a electronics telecom student

I'm an electronics telecom engineer and wish to do ms nanotechnology in the us .what are the chance of getting a job in he us after that .is there a demand for the. Course or is it still computers on the top of the chart? Please help me decide

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  2. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  3. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  4. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  6. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  7. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  8. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  9. Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  11. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  12. What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student
  13. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  14. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  15. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  16. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  17. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?