15th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get my admit card of NDA exam?I am a student of 12th science

hi sir i am student of 12 sc. &i want to get my admit cardof NDAexam(2012)

1st October 2012, 08:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my admit card of NDA exam?I am a student of 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir i am student of 12 sc. &i want to get my admit cardof NDAexam(2012)
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year i.e NDA(I) and NDA(II).

This year Both NDA Examination was already completed and if you have also apply for NDA Examination, then i hope you already appeared for the paper and in case you can not appear for this examination, then you can also apply for this examination this year.

Because the Notification of Next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be published soon in the Month of December this year. When the Notification Published it will be updated in the official website, Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

Before the written test candidates can download his e-Admit card from the official website of UPSC. So, if you have appeared for UPSC Examination in future then please download your admits cards online from the official websites.

UPSC gives the facility of Online admit card and you can easily download admit card before the examination from the website.

So, please wait for the Next examination Notification and again apply for this examination, if you have missed it, for more details please check the official UPSC website.

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?