9th February 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get my pass marks card from Manav Bharti University?

Hi am tayakka. Sanatti. Complicated in bsc cbz in manav bharati university my admission no.RIOBSC1268 end registration no. MBU-1010-18452 this is my no sir all marks cards is third but passing card not their so plz plz tell how to get am passing card in ur university am admission doing in M.sc so am more required in passing marks card plz send in my [email protected]

9th February 2016, 05:07 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get my pass marks card from Manav Bharti University?

To get your original Marks-sheet you will have to wait for at least six month because every university takes six month to provide original certificates.
There are some process and procedure to give original marks-sheet. So please wait for the announcement of marks-sheet distribution from the university side.

For the moment you can drop a notice to registrar of your college for the same.

Every university distributes original Marks-sheet only during the convocation time. If you have very urgency then you can also write a mail to vice chancellor of your university to give your marks-sheet for your future reference.

Hope you do understand the rules and regulations of university.
15th October 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get my pass marks card from Manav Bharti University?

How to cash payment on m.b.u for my pass certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?