26th September 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for degree college after passing M.Com with 53% marks

Respected sir,
i want to know that i am an m.com and secured 53% marks. I have also done b.ed.i want to know that after doing m.ed can i apply in degree college as a professor. Its very urgent. Please give me reply soon.

4th October 2015, 02:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for degree college after passing M.Com with 53% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
i want to know that i am an m.com and secured 53% marks. I have also done b.ed.i want to know that after doing m.ed can i apply in degree college as a professor. Its very urgent. Please give me reply soon.
Yes, you can apply for the teacher job in colleges with your M. Com and B.Ed qualification. There are numerous vacancies in private colleges and schools for the commerce Teachers. You should have genuine interest in teaching and patience with students. You can apply for colleges for the teacher job through the websites or you can contact the colleges and apply directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?