23rd April 2012, 06:00 PM
punni janu

Can I attempt the CTET exam in any post after passing bachelor degree with 48 marks and B.Ed with 72 marks?

respected,sir/mam i passed bacholer with 48/ marks and b.ed with 72/ marks sir can i attemped ctet exam in any post please answer me my quastion

25th April 2012, 10:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt the CTET exam in any post after passing bachelor degree with 48 marks and B.Ed with 72 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punni janu View Post
respected,sir/mam i passed bacholer with 48/ marks and b.ed with 72/ marks sir can i attemped ctet exam in any post please answer me my quastion
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted for Primary Level as well as for Elementary Level.
Now, since you have scored 48% in your graduation, you will be considered eligible for the Elementary Level provided:
  • You have pursued Bachelor of Education from an Institute offering course as per the Recognition Norms and Procedure of National Council for Teacher Education.
  • or, You belong to SC/ST or OBC category.

However, if you do not qualify any of the criteria, you won't be considered eligible to take the test for Elementary Level as candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation are only considered eligible if they do not qualify the eligibility criteria mentioned above.

As far as Primary level is concerned, being a graduate and holding diploma or degree in elementary education is enough to be considered eligible for the test. There is no percentage criteria for a graduate in the same.
22nd May 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attempt the CTET exam in any post after passing bachelor degree with 48 marks and B.Ed with 72 marks?

i have done b.a. eng. hons and secured 46% marks i did m.a. pol. sci. got 55@ marks and did b.ed. on basis of post graduation. now doing m.a. english i went to ncte office they told me those who have done b.ed. after 2009 should have 50% marks in graduation so i cannot give ctet because i did it after 2009 so what are options for me
28th June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed pre-degree 57%, b.a.economics 46% and b.ed 51%. I can apply for ctet exam?
3rd August 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, i do Bsc Biotechnology last year so what i give ctet test now?
17th April 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i have 40% in B.A & 50% in B.Ed,am i eligible to give the CTET exam or not
17th April 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i have 40% B.A & 50% B.Ed,am i eligible to give CTET exam or not
13th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

can I Eligible for CTET exam after doing B.ed form IGNOU?
22nd December 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ctet after passing post graduation with 52% marks and i have below 50% marks in graduation
26th July 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% in b.a Bengali honours & over all 48% with bed. l can apply in ctet exam?
26th July 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% in b.a Bengali honours & over all 48% with bed. l can apply in ctet exam?
11th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 49% in b.sc and 67% in m.sc. Doing b.ed is any rule for applying ctet
11th December 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I met all the eligibility criteria to apply for CTET exam but i am confused that whether a person who have done b.ed from IGNOU is eligible or not. Request you to reply as early as possible.
15th February 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done BA [Eco], B.Ed. & MCA. Can I apply for CTET for Paper II opting for Science & Maths?? Please do revert back..
6th May 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am B. Tech in computer science and 34 years old and having 10 years experience in reputed software company. Being a female gender , want to shift my profession , by doing B. Tech. Is it possible . Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?