16th July 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get NIT Nagpur chemical engineering?

sir, i have got nit nagpur chemical eng .How much it will be benificial?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff's for various courses in NIT Nagpur? AIR and state rank required in NIT Nagpur?
  2. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Admission Procedure of Chemical Engineering in Nagpur University?
  4. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  5. Can my son get a seat in NIT Warangal for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE under SC category? Is there any state reservation in this college?
  6. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  7. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best college in Nagpur for Chemical engineering? I have scored 64 marks in AIEEE
  9. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  10. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  11. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  12. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  13. How can I Join NIT after studying diploma in chemical engineering in AP?
  14. How to do internship after passing chemical engineering at NIT Jalandhar?
  15. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  16. What are the future prospects of doing B.Tech (chemical) from NIT Raipur?
  17. Can i get admission in LIT college Nagpur in chemical engineering after scoring 80.06 score
  18. Best government colleges in Delhi for B.Tech and M.Tech?
30th September 2016, 11:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get NIT Nagpur chemical engineering?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology. NITs are considered to be the best technical institute after Indian Institute of Technology. Pursuing chemical engineering from NIT Nagpur will give you good career opportunities and job scope:

*You can get jobs in sector like Food Processing, Coal Preparation, Manufacturing industries, Pharmaceuticals.

*For higher studies course, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get admission in Master of Technology. GATE qualified candidates get stipend of Rs 12,400 per month for pursuing M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?