8th November 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur

i want to complete my chemical engineering from nit (Raipur) and i want to know about the placements, salary package in the field of chemical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future prospects of doing B.Tech (chemical) from NIT Raipur?
  2. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  3. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  4. Which Companies I am going to get Jobs being a candidate of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? What packages can I get? Does this a good choice for me to go for MBA?
  5. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available? -- [New]
  6. Is there any vacancy for B.Tech Chemical engineering jobs in any chemical industry
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  8. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  9. Jobs available after completion of chemical engineering?
  10. Entrance Exams that are held for Chemical Engineering Jobs?
  11. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of Chemical Engineering?
  12. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  13. List of companies providing training to B.E. with Civil Engineering in Raipur and Bhillai?
  14. What are the jobs in Chennai for chemical engineering students?
  15. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get jobs related to chemical engineering after passing GATE with 299 score and 1946 AIR?
  17. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Chemical Engineering suit me after completing inter?
19th July 2015, 07:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur

Chemical engineering a very fast growing engineering stream and it has a lots of scope in the current market.

So my suggestion to you is that you should try to collect practical knowledge in your field.

As you are pursuing your course from the NIT of Raipur so you have nn need to worry about the placement.

You will definitely get placed if you have following qualities :

** Good technical knowledge in your field.

** Good character.

** High general knowledge

** Good personality

** Good "Communication skills"

The salary may vary from company to company, so it is hard to say what pay scale you will get after your education in the chemical engineering.

Freshers can get an average salary of Rs. 25,000 per month to Rs. 30,000 per month, depending on the qualification, experience, ability and facility.

Some of best options for job :

** Chemical Engineering Trainee

** Chemical Engineer - Safety

** Chemical Engineer - Oil & Gas

** Technical Service Engineer - Waterproofing Chemicals

** Professor - Chemical Engineering

** Fire & Safety Officer - Chemical Engineer

** Manager - Process Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?