5th January 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get an OBC certificate from Kota, Rajasthan?

Sir, we are belong to the caste of Thiyya in Kerala and it comes under the category of OBC. But we are residing in Kota, Rajasthan. My son is born and brought up in Kota, Rajasthan. He is not getting an OBC certificate from Rajasthan. So we issued an OBC certificate from Kerala for higher studies (Degree). Is it valid in Rajasthan or elsewhere? If not, how can I get an OBC certificate , for getting admission in college ? We filled the forms saying that he is comes under the category of OBC list. Please reply immediately.

15th January 2019, 07:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an OBC certificate from Kota, Rajasthan?

Yes, the OBC certificates issued from Kerala is valid in all India. So, you can take the facility of the caste certificate in Rajasthan also.

The validity period for the certificate is 3 Years if you made it up to DM (District Magistrate) level. Otherwise, it will have less validity period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?