8th September 2011, 08:22 PM
amitkumarsharma197919

Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP?

Can I get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP? I am Mohini Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  2. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  3. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  4. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  5. Can I get Domicile Certificate to study 11th in Rajasthan if studied 10th and belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Rajasthan Pre PG medical entrance exam? I have Domicile of Rajasthan
  7. Age requirement for RPMT exam 2015?
  8. Can I appear for RPMT if my parents are not a domicile of Rajasthan? I am doing 11th and 12th from Rajasthan
  9. Can I use the caste certificate of Rajasthan in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?
  11. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  12. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  13. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  14. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  15. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  16. Is Rajasthan vidhyapeeth Udaipur, Recognized by government of Rajasthan for Laboratories technician courses?
  17. How to study B.Tech in Bangalore for a candidate of Rajasthan? -- [New]
  18. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
8th September 2011, 10:40 PM
beherapk

Default Re: Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP?

yes, you can still get domicile certificate of Rajasthan, because your parents might have there, and your schooling certificate, caste certificate if any would be from rajasthan. You might have permanent residence proof like own plot or own home at Rajasthan. So its not a problem to get the residence certificate for Rajasthan.
21st January 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to MP?

HEY I AM BORN IN BOKARO STEEL CITY MY FATHER WORKS IN SAIL ,HE IS A ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FROM BURLA COLLEGE OF ORISSA , DO I NEED TO ISSUE A DOMICILE CERTIFICATES FOR GETTING INTO A GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IN ORISSA AFTER HAVING GOOD RANK IN OJEE ????/
25th February 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong to Rajasthan and married to Haryanan?
18th March 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get bonafied resident certificate of mp if i belong to up and married to mp
18th March 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get bonafied resident of mp if i belong to up and married to mp
30th March 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get a domicile for rajasthan if i m here from 1996,gave 10th exam n 12th from rajasthan in year 1997,1999.born in patna.
23rd June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

My husband belongs to SC category in rajasthan but is living in Maharashtra for the past 20 years as he is employed with central govt. of India.Will my daughter get the benefit of caste reservation(SC) in Maharashtra for medical education?
11th July 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can i get a domicile certificate if i studied for 5 years in rajasthan?
3rd November 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i have not ration card so i can get domicile of Rajasthan . although i have birth certificate and education certificate and i have voter id of rajasthan
29th August 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i got the domicile of Rajasthan my grandfather has the land in Rajasthan
17th July 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile certificate of Rajasthan if I belong from Haryana. Now I'm living in Rajasthan..?
13th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I belonged to raj but married to haryana. My husband is station in kota division and has been working at various stations of baran dist. for the last 8 years. We have our own house in jaipur. My husband job will be in raj. till retirement.now can i get the domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?