26th February 2011, 01:27 PM
ananthivelmurugan

How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?

By using computer with internet facilities,how can we get online jobs?How much salary we earn for one month?

26th February 2011, 11:28 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?

hello friend...

People say they are n no. of jobs online but as of now i can give 3 different jobs online which is assured to pay.. they are...

1) Real Writing Jobs - There are several different types of writing jobs is there in this real writing jobs portal like article writing, typing content and so on, but the problem is you have to Rs.500 around to be a member of it... the amount you can earn each month will be around Rs.500-1000 depending upon your performance. Check the link for registration.

http://www.realwritingjobs.com/

2) Google Adsense - Now this is not a job given by google, but a easy way to earn money online. All you need to do is create a website and join it with google adsense. I have attached a book which talks about how to use google adsense just go through it to get the basic information to know how to deal with it. Check the link below for google adsense..

www.google.com/AdSense

3) Paisa Online - This is one is pretty much easy than the other two. you have to just register and visit the pages which is posted in you mailbox. Check the link for registration in paisaonline.

http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp

hope the info helps....
27th February 2011, 10:16 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?

There are numerous of online jobs in the internet such as data entry jobs , conversion of pdf to word, add post jobs by google, etc. You have to search internet and find them at your home.
28th February 2011, 10:53 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many online jobs via internet like file conversion, data entry etc.

but if you search on internet about internet job there will come so many jobs option. but most of the jobs are fraud. don't go to any fraud jobs.

go to any jobs only when you are sure that anyone doing that job and he is getting money.

some website are there those provide money for reading advertisement or opening advertisement. this may be good. but you can not earn more money by doing this. there are some job agency on the internet which gives you guarantee of internet job. but you should believe them after judging all side. better is do not pay any money. just go for jobs those are free. only when you will get payment then be sure that the company is good.

google adsense is the good way to earn money. but for this first you have to invest money. you should have your own website and traffic to the website must be good enough. just if interested try to find out all information about google adsence from the internet.

best wishes.
28th February 2011, 11:01 PM
anncie10

Cool Re: How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?

Hi there,

There are plenty of job opportunities on the web.
But all you have to ensure that if it is worthwhile and trust worthy. Because after putting much efforts you must not be cheated on..

Here are a few sites.
  • this forum entrance-exam.net is a wonderful window where you can actually earn knowledge and also money.
  • apart from this you have netjobs4all.com
  • paisalive.com
  • earnonline.com

Ensure the credibility of the websites and then enter in to venture.
28th February 2011, 11:18 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthivelmurugan View Post
By using computer with internet facilities,how can we get online jobs?How much salary we earn for one month?
How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?

According to my knowledge i know one jobs which is genuine and real which gives some amount and not fake one.

1) http://www.mginger.com-In which you will get paid for reading sms and get paid for referring family and friends.And there is no any fee for registration.

I have attached a pdf regarding this sms job with full detail.please find the attachment.
28th February 2011, 11:29 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?

Online Money Making Sites

Quote:

If you search for Google Online Money Making Sites then you will Get lots of Stuff+Spam sites.

But the Only Genuine Sites are Those who take some Investments to get started with.

They will provide you some CD pack+Information broucher for some revenue.

In order to them you have to either have to Correct spelling mistakes, Date Entry Jobs. etc.

But i must suggest you that Don't go over Internet, Just Go to near by your place for Some part time because Internet is Full of spam nowadays.

So don't be befooled by guys over the Internet for just small bucks of money..
28th February 2011, 11:56 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

there are so many online jobs via internet like file conversion, data entry etc.

but for that you have to pay some price to them and then they will tell you how to do work in internet .

no one knows whether these websites are for real or its just fake .
so i wont recommend you to go for online job untill you are sure about it.
1st March 2011, 08:47 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to get Online jobs? Salary expected per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthivelmurugan View Post
You can earn some of money by our Scholarship programme in 2 times in a month.
Otherwise,you can register there to earn some money,this is not a froud site,i got some money from there,very simple mail checking job,mails are sended by the company.
1st March 2011, 12:48 PM
anoop89
Member+

There is simple answer,
firstly 1.post your resume in various online jobs promoter site to get job.

2. There are various site which paid you and promote you by simple work on there site such as paisalive.com

3. go to share marketing to improve your financial state if you have share market knowledge.

4.provide sure information to sites to get your match jobs.

5. and salary is based upon your qualification and knowledge.
1st March 2011, 03:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
If you are interested in working online, the best way to start is through the following sites
Freelancer.com
Elance
Scriptlance
Odesk
These are the companies where the employer pots their jobs to outsource. Being an employee, you need to sign up with this sites and start applying for the jobs. There are various jobs in these websites for professionals as well as for beginners.
The process of applying for the jobs is through bidding. Further information regarding the process of bidding may be obtained from their official website.
9th May 2011, 02:55 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

There are so many ways in online through which one can generate some handsome money.

Here i am providing you two files which contains the list of websites through which you can earn money by online.
Attached Files
File Type: docx LIST OF GENUINE PAYING WEBSITES.docx(17.5 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf LIST_OF_PAYING_WEBSITES.pdf(30.7 KB, 122 views)
9th May 2011, 04:18 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Online Money Making
The task seems to be easy as you work from home, but its equally easy to get trapped in investment scam or wasting time ....

If you really interested, then opt for writting jobs rather than clicking adds, reading emails or data entry jobs or filling surveys.

Best is that you can start your own blog and you can use Google adsense for advertisements on your blog, since it a long term gole, but it thr most trusted and genuine way of money making.

If you good writting skills, then you can register at :
freelance.com,
eassywriters.com

Here you will be given some topics to write upon and then you will be paid according to the satisfaction of customer.

But if you want to earn money from today itself , then join this website and our wonderful community....
23rd November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

how can i get online jobs,i had completed B Sc fashion technology.
23rd November 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

how to get online jobs?i had completed B Sc fashion technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?