13th November 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs with expected salary for a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?

hello
i am completed diploma in electronics engineering.
what are the jobs available in india goverment
for me now and what about the salary???????

24th November 2014, 09:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs with expected salary for a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?

Salary depends on various factors - the organization you are joining, your caliber, your performance. Generally it ranges between 10000-20000 per month for diploma engineers.

You are eligible for jobs in various field of public sector like-

1) Indian railway.
2)DRDO
3)BHEL
5)NHPC
6)DVC
7)Electricity board,
8)NTPC
9)ISRO
10)SAIL

First you have to apply after the advertisement is made.Then you have to clear the written test followed by interview.However few companies conduct only interview. According to recent advertisements, Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation,Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited,HMT,SAIL,Indian Ordinance Factories will recruit electronics diploma engineers. So apply by filling up the application form.
12th April 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs with expected salary for a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?

I want to know what are the jobs available for computer science diploma student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?