19th June 2012, 01:27 AM

What is the qualification required to get government jobs in teaching? What is the salary expected in both the sector? I have completed TYBA in B.A Economics

i have completed my tyba in economics and presently doing b.ed from mdu so what are d qualifications required to get government jobs in teaching and what are salary expected in both d sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Available jobs in Banking sector for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Required qualifications, preparation tips and expected salary for the same?
  2. How to get a job in government school? I have completed TYBA from Mumbai University
  3. Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?
  4. What Jobs I can get in Teaching having completed B-Pharmacy? What will be the maximum salary through this?
  5. How can I get teaching job in government sector? I've done B.A with History and Economics and B.Ed with English and S.S
  6. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for bank PO and CAT?
  8. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  9. B.Ed. or JBT? which is a better option to get government teaching jobs if I have no teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is required for teaching in Junior college? What is the salary to be expected?
  11. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  12. Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper
  13. What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates?
  14. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  15. TYBA economics question papers with answers?
  16. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school? -- [New]
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
19th June 2012, 07:21 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get government jobs in teaching? What is the salary expected in both the sector? I have completed TYBA in B.A Economics

After completing B.Ed you will be eligible for a teaching job in both government as well as private schools. However for teaching jobs in CBSE schools you need to submit CTET score too. For freshers the starting salary is around Rs 5000 to Rs 7000. This is dependent on the school you join. For teaching in international schools you must complete IGCSE course too. You can expect better salary package in these schools.
19th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get government jobs in teaching? What is the salary expected in both the sector? I have completed TYBA in B.A Economics

Qualification required for getting government job?
14th July 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i complete my b.ed from management . cam i get govt job
20th November 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc.(phy) and B.Ed. am i eligible for T.G.T Science in govt. school?
20th November 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.Sc.(phy) hons. and B.Ed. , am i eligible for T.G.T Science in govt. school?
20th December 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is B.A complete in economics and elective hindi.then i do M.A In political science.have any joa for me for govt teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?