2nd October 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How to get placement in core companies with good package after B.Tech in Electrical and preferred companies in Chennai for Internship?

I wants to get placed in top core company and with a good package for which what I have to do? Where I can do my internship for these in Chennai. I am a B.Tech student from Electrical branch. Thanks

Related Questions:
15th November 2016, 10:29 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: How to get placement in core companies with good package after B.Tech in Electrical and preferred companies in Chennai for Internship?

You can get placed in core companies after qualify GATE ( Graduate Attitude Test in Engineering) exam.
For appearing in the GATE exam, you need to qualify in B.tech degree with minimum 50% of marks.
And B.tech course degree should be recognized by the State/Affiliated board.

After qualify good marks in the GATE exam, you can get joining letter in core company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?