8th January 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?

hello sir i am doing III(IIsem)btech in electrical electrical engineering ,in IV(IIsem)our college giving permission to go to internship.how can i get internship in BHEL(or any other companies)for 3 months internship,all the students are saying that "you should have reference from an employee in the preferred company.but i don't have any such type of references ,how can i achieve it ,please reply me

15th January 2014, 12:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?

There are various rumors spread regarding training and internship in most of the engineering institutes which ultimately deviate the students from getting the best opportunity of training or internship. It is good to see that you are aiming at internship in BHEL since it is the core company as per your branch. BHEL or Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is a Navratna status holding PSU which is related to the electric field.

You can pursue internship in BHEL, there is no need to worry. But as all rumors have certain part of truth, similarly what you have heard also has certain parts of truth. It is true that having a reference in any company even BHEL makes it easy for a candidate to seek internship opportunity.

Internship is conducted in the month of February for 4th and 6th semester students. Students of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Mechanical and Metallurgy can apply for the internship.

To apply for the internship get an internship form from your Institute's Training and Placement cell which must be addressed to the The General Manager, Human Resources Development Centre, BHEL. Along with it you have to send a no objection certificate issued by your institute stating that they do not have any problem with your internship.Then post or deposit it at the HR office of BHEL with the training fee(Rs. 500 per week).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?