7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
I'm studying B.Tech in EEE. I would like to join as an Intern in any core company. So I just need the details of the companies providing Internship and and procedure to apply Internship. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  4. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  8. How can I get an internship in core companies?
  9. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  12. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  13. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  14. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  15. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  16. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
9th July 2015, 01:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm studying B.Tech in EEE. I would like to join as an Intern in any core company. So I just need the details of the companies providing Internship and and procedure to apply Internship. Thank you!
List of the companies for internship B.Tech in EEE:-

PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

V-Guard Industries Limited, Plot No. 24 & 25, Sri Lakshmi Nagar Colony, Beside Kamineni Hospital, Near L.B Nagar, Mansoorabad, GSI Post, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2422 1841

NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515
9th July 2015, 09:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?

List of companies offers Internship for B.Tech EEE students :

<> BHEL

<> NPCL

<> BPCL

<> BHEL

<> ECIL

<> LG Electronics

<> Ashok Leyland

<> Tech Mahindra

<> L& T

<> Ericsson's

<> Samsung

<> Phiplips

<> Siemens etc.,

Procedure to apply :

-- If you are interested to apply for " Internship Companies " then first thing you need to do is " register your name " for the internship program with specific period from the Official Website of certain company.

-- For this they will be asked you about the " Permission Certificate " from your College Principle or Head of the department.

-- After complete verification they will give you the Date for Internship program through Mail. For this you need to pay certain amount to the Company which gives you the Internship program.
9th July 2015, 12:06 PM
pointer01

The core companies do not provide internship for the engineering students.They provide only training for the duration of 4 to 6 week.For getting training in the core companies you need to first make your training letter in name of the companies in which you want to get training.Or you can apply directly through your college for this you need to contact to your placement cell.If you want to apply directly without college reference then you have to apply it through its official website.Many core companies conduct written test in order to select limited number of students for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?