22nd March 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get placement offers updates of Delhi University for BSc Mathematical Science?

I am a stdent of delhi university, doing B.sc (G) mathematical science ,3rd year. i just want to knw How would I get the notification of the placement offers of your company?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between MCA and MSc Maths? I have done BSc Mathematical Science from Delhi University with 60.07%
  2. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  3. How to join MCA course in DU after scoring 48% in B.Com?
  4. How can we get the updates for off campus placement in top IT companies? -- [New]
  5. What should I do after graduating in BSc computer science from Delhi University?
  6. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  7. How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?
  8. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?
  10. Can I be eligible for BPSC after doing BSc Physics science from Delhi University
  11. Best undergraduate course in science stream? I am doing BSc from Delhi University
  12. Which college is the best for electronics(Hons) among the following?
  13. How to do B.Tech after doing BSc Physics honors from Delhi University
  14. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  15. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  17. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  18. Nutrition and dietician courses and where to study?
5th June 2011, 03:38 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get placement offers updates of Delhi University for BSc Mathematical Science?

keep your eyes on employment news and make connection with placement cell !!!
and try to get admission in higher studies ..because job is job and if you join any company then study is tough so first study well then try or search a job!!!
In delhi you will get job soon because many good companies like Vi pro,Tcs,infosys hires graduate student .,
good luck
16th June 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placement offers updates of Delhi University for BSc Mathematical Science?

what is the job opportunity after bsc from delhi university
11th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hey ,i m doing bsc(h) in electronics,i want to know what should i do after this and can i have get job after pursuing this course and is there very few scope for girls in this field???????????????
28th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc mathematical sciences from du having maths computer science and operational research. how can get admision in msc maths
19th October 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opptunities for ma literature
3rd November 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am an x student of Delhi University. I passed out in 1997, now i am a MBA and working in the corporate sector.Can i also participate in the in the ongoing placement programme of delhi university?
21st November 2011, 12:02 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hello friend,

keep your eyes on employment news and make connection with placement cell !!!
and try to get admission in higher studies ..because job is job and if you join any company then study is tough so first study well then try or search a job!!!
In delhi you will get job soon because many good companies like Vi pro,Tcs,infosys hires graduate student.

good luck
8th May 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

average package offered in kirorimal college
7th June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is doing B sc. Physics is better or B sc. Computer science from DU?
21st June 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course:bsc hons maths or bsc hons computer science?i have equal interest in both maths and computers.
8th June 2014, 07:57 PM
bhuwan1971

[my daughter have got 79% marks in 12 th class from cbse now what is the min marks of cut marks in delhi university please tell the name of college having hostal facility in delhi for bsc with physcis or chemistry or math
18th July 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

hey i m astudent of bsc biotech from ccsu, i would like to know what kind of job will i get after completing my course???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?