12th June 2011, 12:25 PM
archita_misra26

Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?

i will be persuing bsc honours in computer science from delhi university..what are the advantages of this course for the mca entrance test..??what are the career options after the bsc course..??

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  3. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  4. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  5. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  6. How to do B.Ed in Chennai? I am a BSc computer science hons student from Delhi University
  7. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  8. What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  10. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  11. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  12. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  13. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  14. How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?
  15. What are the career options after BSc? I have completed BSc Zoology Honors
  16. What should I do after graduating in BSc computer science from Delhi University?
  17. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  18. What are the career options available after passing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
8th November 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?

what is the eligibility for BSc in Delhi university
13th December 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?

what are the advantages of b.sc pass course
21st February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

LAST DATE FOR TO APPLYING FOR BSC MATHS.
21st April 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam to take admission in bsc in du
4th May 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Bsc in maths. tell me the carrer option ?
or Bsc in physics
4th June 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 76.4percent in 12 th can iam do B.sc(hons.)from C.S.
6th June 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

what can be done after the completion of B.Sc Honours in computer science?
4th July 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 12th with pcm n cs n m not interested in engg .I am damn interested in maths but can manage with computer science also .What are the career options for me??
2nd July 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

After bsc computer science what i should prefer which course is more eligible to get me a job soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?