28th October 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?

Dear Sir,

I want to know what is the procedure for getting admission for BCA in DU as my son is in XI Class kindly let me know after 12th what & how he will get admited in DU

Awaiting for your fruitful response

Durgadas

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission?
  2. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BCA course in Correspondence being an Employee?
  4. What is the procedure for MCA admission?
  5. What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?
  6. Procedure to get the admission in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
  8. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  9. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  10. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  11. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  12. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
  13. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA? -- [New]
  14. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  15. How to take admission in IT course in RAU Pusa after doing BCA from NIIT Kolkata? Procedure for admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. What is the admission procedure for BCA?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
31st August 2015, 12:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?

As per my knowledge Delhi university do not offers BCA degree

Here I am giving you the list of other Colleges in Delhi which offers BCA course.

** Shiva Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad, Delhi

** Sunder Deep Group of Institutions (SDGI), Ghaziabad, Delhi

** Unique Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad, Delhi

** Jamia Hamdard University, Hamdard Nagar, Delhi

** Global Institute of Information Technology, Hauz Khas, Delhi

ADMISSION PROCEDURE

** The procedure of admission will be on the basis of the marks secured in the 12th class.

** The candidates should have studied science as the main subjects with Physics, chemistry and mathematics.

** The selection will be on the basis of entrance examinations.

** The exams are generally conducted by the institutes or the university.
3rd July 2020, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?

Please tell me how to get BCA admissionin dibrugarh university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?