30th August 2011, 02:16 PM

How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?

I heard that engineering seats in pondichery have no fees from today, how to get seats in pondichery Nit, engineering colleges and what are the top colleges govt or private that i can enter for my computer in BE, I am from tamil nadu, please help and guide me

8th September 2011, 01:23 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?

The Semester wise Fee Structure of NIT Puducherry is as under;

1 Tution fee - 17,500
2 Computer fee - 1,000
3 Internet fee - 300
4 Library fee - 1,000
5 Examination fee - 350
6 Registration –Enrollment fee - 200
7 Association and cultural fee - 1,000
8 Students Aid fee - 200
9 Sports Centre - 100
10 Medical and insurance fee - 200
Total - Rs. 21,850/-

There is a provision in NIT Puducherry that SC/ST candidates are exempted from
Tuition Fee completely. So, SC/ST candidates will have to pay only Rs. 4,350/- per semester.

If you belong to this privileged category you will surely get exemption from fee.

To get admission in any NIT you are required to qualify AIEEE.
The notification for AIEEE will be published in NOV or later.
Visit: http://aieee.nic.in/

This kind of relaxation in fees is available in mostly government colleges.
All the IITs, ISM and IT-BHU give relaxation in fees.
Almost all NITs and State government colleges do have such provision.

The top colleges for CSE;

IIT Bombay, Kanpur, Delhi, Chennai, KGP
IIIT Hyderabad and IIIT Allahabad
NIT Trichy and Warangal
BITS Pilani
BIT Mesra
8th September 2011, 04:47 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I heard that engineering seats in pondichery have no fees from today, how to get seats in pondichery Nit, engineering colleges and what are the top colleges govt or private that i can enter for my computer in BE, I am from tamil nadu, please help and guide me
About NIT Pondicherry

NIT pondicherry..better known as NIT tiruchirapalli is one of the best colleges in India and perhaps the top most college amongst the NITs..in order to get admission there you have to score a very high rank in AIEEE..only then you can take admission in it otherwise it wont be possible..you have to score at least within top 1000 in AIEEE in order to get a branch in this college..i have attached the fee structure of the college..i hope that will help you..

i have also attached some of the very good colleges of tamil nadu in which you might want to take admission..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fee Structure of NIT Py.pdf(202.3 KB, 185 views)
16th October 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in engineering in Pondicherry NIT? Which are the top colleges(Government or Private)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what you have heard doesn't apply for nit pondicherry. This benefit is only for colleges under pondicherry university.
2nd November 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i like to know more about common engineering entrance 2013 and i am doing cbse board now
2nd November 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for common engineering entrance exam 2013
10th June 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get any government colledge having marks in aieee is 27 in sc category....or sugesst me any private colledge with this rank......
9th November 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

where nit in karaikal is located.mention the place in karaikal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?