8th June 2011, 12:01 PM
jaswanth danthaluru

List of engineering colleges in which I can get a seat for Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 91% in PCM?

i got 91%of marks in pcm.can you give me the list of engineering colleges where i can get seat in electric&electronic engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  2. Which stream will I get with a rank of 1152 in general in KIIT?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  7. List of the top engineering colleges for doing electrical and electronics engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  8. Can I go for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of colleges in AP?
  9. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are better options for me after scoring 8.8 CGPA in class 10th and 50% in class 12th
  11. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  12. Can i get a seat in M.Tech in any university after scoring 1310 in PGECET in electrical and electronics engineering branch
  13. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  14. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  18. In which colleges will I get a seat for engineering after scoring 42268 rank in CET?
8th June 2011, 03:29 PM
negispin

Thumbs up Re: List of engineering colleges in which I can get a seat for Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 91% in PCM?

here i would like to tell you that it is not the percentage of only pcm that decides which course and college you have to adopt for engineering.
for taking admissions in bachelor degree of engineering various exams are conducted by the state governments separately and national level exams like all india engineering entrance exam and iit are also there.
first you have to give the entrance exam and then after result comes then there is a counselling procedure based on the rank you have scored in that exam where you have to give choices of yours preferable college and branch.

there are a number of colleges which offer b.tech degree in electrical and electronics engineering.
for more information you can write me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?