18th March 2011, 10:56 PM
rt.gubbala

In which colleges of South India can I get with a GATE rank of 3905 in Civil Branch(OBC)?

Which colleges (in south India) may I get for pursuing mtech with 3905 Rank(OBC) in GATE Civil branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Best M.tech colleges in south India for my gate rank in the branch of electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in South India I can apply for with GATE rank 183934 in ECE Branch? I belong to OBC category
  3. Best colleges in South India in which I can get after scoring 8519 in GATE in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which are the best colleges in South India that I can get after securing 284638 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Any good coaching centers in South India for preparation of GATE Mathematics?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur if secured 3905 General female rank in RPET?
  7. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  8. PG course from any NITs or any reputed colleges in india with GATE All India Rank of 197?
  9. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  10. List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to get into good colleges in India after scoring 27.67 in GATE Civil department? List of the colleges?
  12. Syllabus for GATE ECE exam?
  13. Colleges in South India offering M.tech in Biotechnology? Coaching for GATE entrance exam?
  14. Which colleges may I get for pursuing mtech with 4635 Rank in GATE Civil branch?
  15. Which are the colleges in South India offering Architecture course?
  16. Colleges in India offering M.Tech in Metallurgy on the basis of GATE rank?
  17. M.Tech seat in IISC, Banglore and IIT Madras based on my all India GATE civil engineering rank?
  18. List of colleges for a candidate with 433 All India Rank in GATE(Metallurgical Engineering)? -- [New]
19th March 2011, 12:35 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: In which colleges of South India can I get with a GATE rank of 3905 in Civil Branch(OBC)?

Congrats for your rank.
you can apply for
NIT TRICHY
NIT SURATKAL
NIT CALICUT
NIT PONDICHERRY
PSG COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING COIMBATORE
R V COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING BANGALORE
COLLEGE OF ENGINEEERING ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI
5th April 2011, 06:45 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: In which colleges of South India can I get with a GATE rank of 3905 in Civil Branch(OBC)?

try all the IIT's you can get if you are really lucky.

But you have a better chance in getting seat in NIT's.

every year NIT's in trichy warangal, suratkal,calicut arranging for common counselling.
Here is the link
http://www.nitt.edu/home/academics/admissions/mtech/

All the best
8th July 2011, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

In which colleges of South India can I get with a AIEEE rank of 183934 in ECE Branch(OP)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?