12th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get the study material of Computer Science GATE?

sir i am live in jaipur and i am student of B.TECH cs 2nd year & i am prepearing of gate exam. so please send the study material of COMPUTER SCIENCE

SO PLEASE SEND THE CS STUDY MATERIAL ON MY EMAIL [email protected]

28th February 2012, 04:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the study material of Computer Science GATE?

GATE is a common entrance examination conducted for admission to colleges for M.Tech. Almost all M.Tech colleges would admit candidates on the basis of their GATE score. If you are attending coaching classes for the GATE exam, then they would be providing you with enough and more study materials. Study materials for the same are also available online. You will also be able to find and purchase old question papers, which would be of real help for your preparation. These question papers are available online as well as in various book houses.
26th September 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am preparing for gate exam plz send me gate studymaterial for computer science my mailid:[email protected]
18th October 2012, 12:12 AM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Gate is Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering. And Gate Preparation Easy when you give the regular timing in study.And My suggestion is join the Gate classes because they provide the guideline as well as suitable and good material for preparation.

And if you want self preparation than give the time in study regular and search on the internet you get the maximum material for gate and buy the model and previous paper.

All The Best!!!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS-GATE-2012 Solved Paper.pdf(927.5 KB, 204 views)
25th April 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

please send the gate material (computer science ) to my gmail :[email protected] as early as possible
30th October 2013, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

please send CS notes and solved question papers to my email id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?