19th August 2012, 07:08 PM

GATE CSE last 10 years question papers?

i m shalini doing b.tech computer science and engneering.my email id is [email protected]. plz mail me important study material ang last 10 yrs quetion paper along with answer for gate computer science and engg. i m in 4th yr so plz suggest me which subjects will be more important for scoring good marks in gate.

23rd August 2012, 04:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GATE CSE last 10 years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i m shalini doing b.tech computer science and engneering.my email id is [email protected]. plz mail me important study material ang last 10 yrs quetion paper along with answer for gate computer science and engg. i m in 4th yr so plz suggest me which subjects will be more important for scoring good marks in gate.
~~~ PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF GATE EXAM FIR COMPUTER SCIENCE ~~~

You should have a graduate degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture from any recognized university or equivalent examination and those in the final year of examination can also apply for this examination.

List of the Best Books for GATE Exam for CS

GATE Computer Science & Information Technology: Topic Wise Solved Papers (2001 - 2012)
by
G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

A Complete Guide to The GATE Computer Science Engineering
by
Trishna Knowledge Systems

I have attached the question paper of GATE exam for Computer Science department.So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

23rd August 2012, 04:36 PM
i am sure
Member+

I have attached a file of PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF GATE EXAM FIR COMPUTER SCIENCE and GATE SYLLBUS
23rd August 2012, 04:38 PM
i am sure
Member+

I have attached a file of PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF GATE EXAM FIR COMPUTER SCIENCE and GATE SYLLABUS

th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?