12th March 2012, 04:54 PM
ARSHAD BAIG

How to get summer training? I am a student of diploma in 2nd year

I would like to summer training of your industry. I am student of diploma me 2 year. Can i training .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  2. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  3. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  4. How to get summer training? I am a student of diploma in 2nd year
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  8. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  9. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  10. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  14. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  15. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  16. Is it beneficial to do Summer Training during 2nd year of B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  18. Do any IITs offer summer training?
15th August 2015, 08:31 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get summer training? I am a student of diploma in 2nd year

Neither you have mentioned your branch nor this forum is eligible for any such kind of training to the students.

This is a mere platform in which the students or the people ca as their question to which they would be replied to the best knowledge of the experts.

So, unfortunately there is no scope for you to do any kind of training on this forum.

Now, to apply in any company if you want to know the procedure then it is very simple.

You just have t send

~your updated CV to the company,

~letter of recommendations,

~educational qualification certificate if asked by the company.

and that is it. If you fulfill the criteria asked by the company, the company will automatically reach out to you through e-al or by posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?