12th April 2012, 12:32 AM
vedvikash

How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU

Sir, i am a student of 2nd year mech engg. at mdu. I want to get my summer training from some reputed institution in India. Please tell me the process or the names of some institutes which offer summer training. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  3. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  4. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  6. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  7. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  8. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  9. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  10. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  11. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  12. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  13. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  14. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  15. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  17. Reputed Summer Training Institutes in Lucknow being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in EC stream?
  18. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
21st July 2012, 02:44 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU

hi

Summer trainings are the trainings which is awarded by industries..

trainings are always based on interniees field of interest..

For mechanical enginner,the can go for automobile industries like
1.hyundai

2.ashok leyland

3.maruthi

4.bmw

for COMPUTER SCIENCE OR IT students,they go for software concern like mncs,small companies,project centres,etc..

INTERNSHIP are training which is provided by industries for certain period like 4-8 weeks,3 months,etc..

If u decide where you going to do your training aproach the concern by their email..

colleges also offers refer companies of previous years students where they did.

approach your management in order get the good company

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?