2nd April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

hello sir,m a btech 2nd yr student.my trade z electronics n communication.i want to do my summer training frm a good company in somewhere delhi.pls tell me some reknowned companies name n procedure

3rd June 2012, 06:37 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,m a btech 2nd yr student.my trade z electronics n communication.i want to do my summer training frm a good company in somewhere delhi.pls tell me some reknowned companies name n procedure

There are various companies in delhi in which you can apply for your summer training course. You can do the course like c/c++, java, php, embedded systems and all in your summer training course.

How to apply for summer training course
To apply for the summer training course you have to send a application at the company address. You have to also attach your resume along with your application. If the company selects you for the summer training course they will send you an acknowledgment regarding the summer training program. After that you have to submit a no objection certificate which you will get from your college.

Companies in which you can apply
The list of companies in which you can apply for your summer training course is listed below:

Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
Barakhambha RoadBirla House, East Tower,
7th, 8th and 9th Floor, 25, Barakhamba Road, Delhi

Bharat Software Solutions
1st Floor, 4 Vaishali Enclave, Delhi

Genetic Infosoft Pvt Ltd
301-B, 3rd Floor, Triveni Complex, 2 V.S. Block,
Shakarpur, Delhi

MAA Infotainment
15 F, PKT-4, New Kondli,
Mayur Vihar Phase 3, Delhi

Design Mantras
Mu-38 A, Pitampura, Delhi

Sky Info Tech
D-6/3 Industrial Area,
Phase-1,Okhla, Delhi

Ace Data Devices Pvt Ltd
I-132, Kirti Nagar, Delhi
3rd June 2012, 10:33 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Dear Friend,

---------------------Procedure of Summer Training----------------------------

- If you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding training and through your college.
- You may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of that COMPANY in which you are interested.
- Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that company.
- They will mail you regarding that information.
- Seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly.

with best wishes
!!!!!
18th November 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

if we want to do the summer training,generally at what month we have to send the letter to the hr of the company???
1st April 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do training from allahabad ,suggest me some company name and courses?i am 2 year student?
22nd May 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Where in noida could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

hello sir,m a btech 2nd yr student.my trade is c s.i want to do my summer training frm a good company in somewhere noida.pls tell me some reknowned companies name n procedure[/QUOTE]

14th April 2015, 04:56 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of companies those provide summer training in Delhi.

1. Zed Axis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
S-4 Unicom House, A-3 Commercial Complex
Janakpuri, New Delhi
Phone: 011-4564-1144

2.Genetic Infosoft Pvt Ltd
301-B, 3rd Floor, Triveni Complex, 2 V.S. Block,
Shakarpur, Delhi
Phone: 011-2786-4792

3.Phoenix Contact
A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II,
New Delhi
Phone: 011-3026-2800

4.Deft Infosystems Private Limited
309, Pratap Complex, G-92 , Munirka, Munirka
New Delhi
Phone: 011-2619-4398

5.Total Application Software Co Pvt Ltd
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Balmiki Basti, Vikram Nagar,
New Delhi
Phone: 011-4150-9288
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?