10th April 2012, 10:20 AM
niks913

How to get training in L&T Hazira, Surat, Gujarat after passing B.E Mechanical?

I am a BE Mechanical 3rd year student and i want to know how to get training in L&T Hazira,Surat,Gujarat.
Also please mention what is the minimum term for training.
Hoping for a favorable reply.

9th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get training in L&T Hazira, Surat, Gujarat after passing B.E Mechanical?

I am a BE Mechanical 3rd year student and i want to know how to get training in L&T Hazira,Surat,Gujarat. In term of 45 days.
13th May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get training in L&T Hazira, Surat, Gujarat after passing B.E Mechanical?

Hi i am Hardik prajapati. Diploma Mechanical fresher. I can join L&t surat?
8th June 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in L &T for diploma electical student?
16th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get training in L&T Hazira ,surat ,Gujarat after passing B.TECH Electrical?
21st June 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

HELLO I AM PUNAM JOSHI HOW TO GET MY JOB AFTER COMPLETED MY MBA?
20th July 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in L&T...I HAV COMPLETED B.Sc.
26th September 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I m Dina Karan completed b.tech naval architecture & ocean engineering. How to get apprenticeship training in l&t design office
2nd October 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I m Vishal Patel complete diploma naval metallurgy.engineer. How to get apprenticeship job in heat treatment department.
1st February 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing BTech (ECE-IIIyear) and want to do 45 days summer training from L&t Hazira. Please help me with the domains available for training and how to apply for it??
[email protected]
1st February 2014, 11:43 PM
juhi mahanandani

sir i am pursuing Btech(ECE IIIyear) & want to do training from L&T hazira. Kindly help me with the domains available for training and how to apply for it??
25th March 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in last semester of B.E Metallurgy.how to get training in L@T.?
17th February 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hi this Sandip,
i want to know that , How can i know my result?
I was given the exam at Oct.-2014 in Surat.
Plz reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?