16th January 2013, 10:43 PM
nathyadava

How to do summer training? I am a mechanical engineering student

HELLO, this is Mahender Nath Yadav of third year, Mechanical Engineering Department of NIT SURAT.
I am planning to do my summer training after third year in MAY-JUNE 2013 from IOCL or any other PSU.
So kindly guide me. I would be highly grateful to you.

THANKING YOU

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. How to do summer training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  6. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  7. Procedure to do summer training from L&T? I am a 2nd year Mechanical student
  8. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  9. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  10. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  12. How should I apply for summer training?
  13. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  14. Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  17. What is the scope of summer training in Nagpur? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  18. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
10th March 2013, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training? I am a mechanical engineering student

hello , i m student of M.N.N.I.T allahabad.I m in 2nd year Mech ENGG.
I m planning to do summer training (prefrence to P.S.U). Please guide and give the procedure for this...
I m highly gratefull to u...
9th August 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can i do my summer training in any automobile company. I am Naval kumar 3rd year(M.E).
[email protected]
22nd September 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B Tech (Mechanical Engg) 3rd Year and i want to do vocational training in the following organization
1. Nuclear Power Corporation
2.Indian Oil Corporation
3 ONGC
4.DVC
5.Diesel Car in Railways.

Pls guide me

Sourav Biswas
9th January 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

im a student of btech mechanical engg student 3 yr i want to do training in following
1) IOC
2)ONGC

pls help me out....
[email protected]
10th February 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i am astudent of btech mechanical engg student 3rd year, i want to do training in following
1)NTPC
2)BHEL

PLZ help me out...
[email protected]
18th March 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, this is Manojkarthick R of third year, Mechanical Engineering Department of PSG College of Technology Coimbatore.
I am planning to do my summer training after third year in 3rd MAY-20th may 2014 from Volvo or any other PSU.
So kindly guide me. I would be highly grateful to you.

My contact Details : [email protected]

THANKING YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?