2nd May 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join 6 weeks wordshop training in automobile sector at Gujarat?

i am a yr 8 tech mechanical student. Wanted to join on 6weeks workshop training in automobile sector at Gujarat.
Pl suggest

regards

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  2. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  4. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.? -- [New]
  5. How should I do implant training in manufacturing sector in Automobile Companies?
  6. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  7. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  8. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  9. How to take training in government sector after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical(Automobile)
  10. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  12. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  13. Can I join Automobile Sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical with less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?
  15. How should I do to opt for Automobile Sector after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  17. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  18. Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?
28th September 2017, 07:21 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join 6 weeks wordshop training in automobile sector at Gujarat?

First of all you have to write an application to the HR manager of the company in which you are aspiring to do training. After that take a recommendation letter from the 'Training and Placement Cell' of your college. Attach the recommendation letter with your application and submit in the HR section of the company. After getting approval of competent authority, you can join training in that particular company. Some good suggestion for you are as under:
Kishan Automobiles
Sun Hiring Company Ahmedabad Gujarat
Vora Auto Textile Parts Manufacturing Company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?