16th December 2012, 05:26 PM
Mayuri.H.Patel

How to give GPSC exam after completing my graduation?

respected sir,

I m e.c engineer studying in 8 th sem.I want to give g.p.s.c exam after completing my graduation.so I want to know what is the date of next upcoming date of g.p.s.c exam for e.c engineer.so my kindly reqvest to inform me..my e-mail address is [email protected]

16th May 2013, 02:58 PM

Default Re: How to give GPSC exam after completing my graduation?

respected sir,

I m CE engineer studying in 8 th sem.I want to give g.p.s.c exam after completing my graduation.so I want to know what is the date of next upcoming date of g.p.s.c exam for e.c engineer.so my kindly reqvest to inform me..my e-mail address is [email protected]

25th May 2013, 02:08 PM

i m an IT engg. and nw i want to give the GPSC exm so when gpsc exm conduct, which timing tht all the process please mail me [email protected]...

16th July 2014, 04:49 PM

Can I give the exam of GPSC after completing diploma 3 years ago?

4th April 2015, 06:04 PM

I m studying in bds internship and i have completed my final year so may i give the gpsc exam what is the upcoming dates for gpsc exam? I want to give this exam any how so please guide me that when i can give this exam and preparation too and what is the syllabus for the gpsc exam excluding general knowledge please help me out....thank you