16th December 2012, 05:26 PM
Mayuri.H.Patel

How to give GPSC exam after completing my graduation?

respected sir,

I m e.c engineer studying in 8 th sem.I want to give g.p.s.c exam after completing my graduation.so I want to know what is the date of next upcoming date of g.p.s.c exam for e.c engineer.so my kindly reqvest to inform me..my e-mail address is [email protected]

16th May 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give GPSC exam after completing my graduation?

respected sir,

I m CE engineer studying in 8 th sem.I want to give g.p.s.c exam after completing my graduation.so I want to know what is the date of next upcoming date of g.p.s.c exam for e.c engineer.so my kindly reqvest to inform me..my e-mail address is [email protected]

25th May 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i m an IT engg. and nw i want to give the GPSC exm so when gpsc exm conduct, which timing tht all the process please mail me [email protected]...

16th July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the exam of GPSC after completing diploma 3 years ago?

4th April 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I m studying in bds internship and i have completed my final year so may i give the gpsc exam what is the upcoming dates for gpsc exam? I want to give this exam any how so please guide me that when i can give this exam and preparation too and what is the syllabus for the gpsc exam excluding general knowledge please help me out....thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?