23rd April 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?

Can one get job in abroad after doing BAMS India? Can one earn high in abroad ? In future is there any scope of BAMS ? I want to known I would go abroad or not after completing BAMS course? What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?

26th July 2017, 02:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?

Career options after completing BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery) course are less in abroad compared to India. Any combination degree with BAMS will have more chances of getting jobs an d having a good career like BAMS with MBA in hospital management will improves chances in abroad.

In foreign countries the importance of Ayurveda is less compared to India. Masters or PhD after BAMS in abroad is not possible because there are very few colleges.
Ayurveda has special importance in India and Sri Lanka.

Career options in India after BAMS are mentioned below:

- Masters of Surgery in Ayurveda
- Masters of surgery in Shalakya/ Shalya Tantra
- Doctor of Medicine in Dravya Guna
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda - panchakarma
- Doctor of Medicine in Agadtantra
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda sinddhant and darshana.
- Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda - Basic principles & Kaumara
- Doctor of Medicine in Swasthya vritta
- Doctor of Medicine in Ras Shastra
- Doctor of Medicine in Roga nidra
- Doctor of Medicine in Kaumarbritya
- Doctor of Medicine in Sharir Kriya/ Rachana
8th August 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job?

I want to earn more in india or abroad any where so after doing bams what should I do for that??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?