23rd October 2012, 10:31 PM
svds-1978

How to go for deputation service as inspector of police? I am working as sub inspector of police

i am working as sub-inspector of police at UT of Pondicherry with 6 years service, i want to go for deputation service to CBI as inspector of police, i want the procedure, recruitment rules, date of application and application form

30th September 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for deputation service as inspector of police? I am working as sub inspector of police

ap si written tesst syiiabus
2nd November 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for deputation service as inspector of police? I am working as sub inspector of police

how to go for deputation as officer in uttar pradesh police. i worked in INDO TIBETAN BORDER POLICE (ITBP) as gazzated officer,joined in dec 2009.thank u
2nd November 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is qualification to sub inspector.but sir I am completed my b.tech with 72percent I am eligible to sub inspector
16th December 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Saran SI exam form relies date tel me guys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?