4th July 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus?

how good is manipal jaipur compared to manipal main campus... will it be quite comparable in 4 years time or will it still be miles apart.
and can manipal jaipur be compared to institutes like srm in terms of ranking.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get in manipal jaipur campus after scoring 97 marks in manipal B.Tech exam?
  2. Any chance to get a seat in Karnataka or Jaipur Campus after scoring 98 marks in engineering test in Manipal -- [New]
  3. Cutoff for B.Tech(CSE) in ENAT at Manipal campus?
  4. What rank can I expect after scoring 135 marks in Manipal ENAT? Which streams can I get in the main campus?
  5. How is Manipal University? Are ECE, EEE and Mechanical branches good in Manipal University?
  6. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  7. Procedure to take admission in IFBI ICICI PO program? Location of ICICI Manipal college in Jaipur?
  8. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in Manipal University if scored 149 in Manipal entrance exam?
  10. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  11. Is Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology a good college for engineering compared to KIITS?
  12. Will I be selected for B.Tech in Manipal University after scoring 93 marks out of 240 in online entrance exam of Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get computer science branch in Manipal University, Jaipur after scoring 6125 Manipal UGET rank in computer science?
  14. Is it true that Manipal college has bad atmosphere?
  15. Is it true that Manipal has a bad atmosphere?
  16. Any chance to get selected in Manipal after scoring 151/240 in Manipal MBBS?
  17. Will I get admission in Manipal after scoring 25000 rank in Manipal b.Tech?
  18. Will I get Mechanical, Computer, IT, Civil, EEE or ECE? I wrote manipal online exam and have got 9351 rank
28th July 2012, 01:08 AM
ab7777

Default Re: How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus?

Hi friend

how good is manipal jaipur compared to manipal main campus?

Manipal jaipur cannot be compared to Manipal main campus. There is no point of comparison in which Manipal jaipur has the upper hand in comparison to the main campus in Manipal. It might be equal or comparable in the facilities and even placements to an extent but the faculty, student quality, hostel life, general atmosphere etc is very different and better in the main campus as compared to the Jaipur campus. Jaipur campus is only taken by those who do not get the main campus.

will it be quite comparable in 4 years time or will it still be miles apart?

In 4 years time, not only will the Jaipur campus develop and get better but even the main campus will evolve and develop into something better. So it cant be said that Jaipur can outdo Manipal campus in 4 years time. The university is named Manipal because it is based and founded originally in Manipal. Though it can be said that the facilities and faculty probably will get better for jaipur campus and not so much for manipal campus because it already is top class.

can manipal jaipur be compared to institutes like srm in terms of ranking?

Manipal Jaipur cannot be compared to the main campus of SRM(chennai). However comparisons can be made between SRM Delhi and Manipal Jaipur the same way as comparisons are made between Manipal main campus and SRM main campus. So in short you cannot say that Manipal Jaipur is comparable to SRM unless you specify a branch of SRM apart from the main branch.
2nd May 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir ab7777,

It's been almost an year since you wrote above reply to this post. Could you please tell me how the Manipal University, Jaipur has evolved in this year. Also, I would like to re-ask the question: How good is Jaipur campus compared to Manipal campus (it will be most helpful if you can rate Jaipur out of five assuming that Manipal is rated 5/5).
2nd May 2013, 04:04 PM
arungeek

Hello Sir,

It's been almost an year since you posted the following reply to this forum. Could you please tell me how much has Manipal University, Japiur evolved in this past year. Also, May I ask you how good is the Jaipur campus (it would be most helpful if you rate Jaipur out of 5 assuming that Manipal campus is 5/5).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab7777 View Post
Hi friend

Manipal jaipur cannot be compared to Manipal main campus. There is no point of comparison in which Manipal jaipur has the upper hand in comparison to the main campus in Manipal. It might be equal or comparable in the facilities and even placements to an extent but the faculty, student quality, hostel life, general atmosphere etc is very different and better in the main campus as compared to the Jaipur campus. Jaipur campus is only taken by those who do not get the main campus.

In 4 years time, not only will the Jaipur campus develop and get better but even the main campus will evolve and develop into something better. So it cant be said that Jaipur can outdo Manipal campus in 4 years time. The university is named Manipal because it is based and founded originally in Manipal. Though it can be said that the facilities and faculty probably will get better for jaipur campus and not so much for manipal campus because it already is top class.

Manipal Jaipur cannot be compared to the main campus of SRM(chennai). However comparisons can be made between SRM Delhi and Manipal Jaipur the same way as comparisons are made between Manipal main campus and SRM main campus. So in short you cannot say that Manipal Jaipur is comparable to SRM unless you specify a branch of SRM apart from the main branch.
3rd May 2013, 01:29 AM
Anonymous101

A- See the thing is, I myself am in Manipal Jaipur and i was getting everything in manipal main campus except Cse so i chose Jaipur. The campus is awesome, really really good..its like...huge..and well, not completed yet though but the academic blocks are ready and its really good. Its like the lead Platinum University in India at this pt of time coz of the resources it uses . It cant really be compared to Main manipal coz it will take time for MUJ to come to that standard. As it was set up 2 years back only, if you join you'll be like the third batch to come here. Placements are gonna be thr fr sure but..lots of people still arent aware abt MUJ as.. MIT Manipal is really old and everyone knws abt it as its a fully developed Campus.

will it be quite comparable in 4 years time or will it still be miles apart.
I'm pretty sure that it'll be comparable in 4 years as they're working super hard to bring it upto that level. For a new college also its pretty good. So is the faculty and the facilities here.

and can manipal jaipur be compared to institutes like srm in terms of ranking.[/QUOTE]
Not yet as its a new one.
24th May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I got 122 marks and 5294 rank. Is it worth joining Jaipur campus or upes is better?At this rank would it be possible to get IT in main manipal campus?
24th May 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I may get all branches except CS, EXTC in Manipal main campus but i want to do CS Is manipal, Jaipur is good choice as I am expecting good marks in MH-CET
25th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 90 marks and 17534 ranking . Cam i get admission to Manipal Jaipur.
25th May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do automobile engineering from MIT Jaipur. My only worry is placement. Will placement be similar to MIT Manipal? Will i get a job on passing out and how much do u think will be the avg pay package for an automobile engineer from MUJ?
25th May 2013, 03:31 PM
ar3000

I want to join MUJ and pursue Automobile Engineering. How is the campus life (crowd, hostel, sports, etc) ? How good do u think will the placements be and is the college AICTE approved? Do u think it'll be comparable to MIT Manipal in terms of job and pay package? Please reply!
25th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 117 marks and 6582 rank.....do i have a chance of getting IT or Electrical and Electronics at Manipal campus?
25th May 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

can someone give comparision between SRM MODINAGAR and MANIPAL JAIPUR FOR B TECH/BE courses?
25th May 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 94 marks and my rank is 15675 in 2013 online Entrance test. Is it possible for me to get a seat at MAHE, Manipal only for B.Tech. in Mechanical or comp. SC & Engg.?
25th May 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

which branch has good placements in jaipur campus of manipal in engineering ..is it a ragging free campus..what are the placement records
25th May 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How is the teaching staff at MIT jaipur. Are they into research work and do they encourage research work among students in UG level? Also with an 8.8k rank will I get CSE?
27th May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I got 86 marks and my rank is 19520. In which campus can i get admission?
27th May 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

is manipal technology of engg AICTE approved
28th May 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i got rank 11684 in manipal online test 2013 for addmission in btech. which branch i can get in jaipur campus

paras
29th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

among sikkim manimal university and manipal University Jaipur, which one is better for taking admission in Btech course.

josh
29th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I got 119 and 15312 in Manipal online test 2013 for admission in B Tech. Which branch may I expect to get in Jaipur.
29th May 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

My son appeared in admission test for B Tech and is interested in Mech Engg.
His rank is 9600 and is called for Councelling.
Pls advise if he can go to any campus or he need to visit campus where he wants admission.
We stay in Delhi, and Jaipur is nearby. He is keen on joining Manipal main Campus
30th May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I got 11800 rank in manipal engineering examination. which stream can i get in manipal Jaipur?
how is the placement in general?
30th May 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Jaipur manipal. My rank in PMT is 9000
1st June 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 13320 wiill i get cs or it in jaipur ....? or i ll hav 2 wait 4 second councelling...?
5th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

MY rank is 7349 can i get chemical engineering at manipal main campus,pls could you let me know?
5th June 2013, 12:50 PM
achyuth12

my rank is 7349 can i get into chem engg at manipal main campus,plz let me know ASAP
12th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

how is computer and communication in manipal main campus.
14th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son appeared in admission test for B Tech and is interested in Mech Engg.
His rank is 9600 and is called for Councelling.
Pls advise if he can go to any campus or he need to visit campus where he wants admission.
We stay in Delhi, and Jaipur is nearby. He is keen on joining Manipal main Campus
My son's rank was 10110 last year and he initially opted for Mech in Sikkim Manipal. Later on he got Aeronautical in Main Manipal. Since the counselling is centralised on-line, you can go to Manipal-Jaipur for counselling.
17th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have Electronics and Communication as my branch in manipal jaipur. My only worry is regarding placement. Will i get the same placement as from manipal main campus.
29th June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

whether manipal jaipur campus placement and facaulty is good,if not wheteher they could be improved by his two years?
16th July 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Dude yea manipal jaipur will develop good ...all d students frm delhi jaipur n nearby big cities are very mch satisfied with what they have started here in jaipur .. So evn jus bcz of cnvinience ppl are joining here cz manipal is too far for some n dey hv too much drug addicts(thats what the parents think) and its true btw.. Jaipur campus is planned better than the main campus n evn nw dis year evry1 hs got to kno d name .. Nw max ppl nw abt dis campus .. Dey got super admissions dis tym many of the toppers from d exam n evn nri or nri sponsored students.. All in all rite nw in jaipur its d 2nd best after mnit and will b d 4th best in rajasthan aftr 2 or 3 yrs ..dat is behind bits mnit n iit j..
25th July 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

wot about PG courses in manipal university jaipur? how good is it?
3rd September 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How is Mechatronics at Manipal University Jaipur?
14th September 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous101 View Post

A- See the thing is, I myself am in Manipal Jaipur and i was getting everything in manipal main campus except Cse so i chose Jaipur. The campus is awesome, really really good..its like...huge..and well, not completed yet though but the academic blocks are ready and its really good. Its like the lead Platinum University in India at this pt of time coz of the resources it uses . It cant really be compared to Main manipal coz it will take time for MUJ to come to that standard. As it was set up 2 years back only, if you join you'll be like the third batch to come here. Placements are gonna be thr fr sure but..lots of people still arent aware abt MUJ as.. MIT Manipal is really old and everyone knws abt it as its a fully developed Campus.

will it be quite comparable in 4 years time or will it still be miles apart.
I'm pretty sure that it'll be comparable in 4 years as they're working super hard to bring it upto that level. For a new college also its pretty good. So is the faculty and the facilities here.

Not yet as its a new one.[/QUOTE]

@guest..sir please could u answer dis one im in real confusion..sir i cnt join d manipal main campus...cz its rily far fr me nd hve sum family prblms too..plz cn u hlp out nd answr bhi dat if d jaipur campus placements good....worth opting nd spending arnd 16 lacs..plz sir i really need ur help..
15th September 2013, 04:12 PM
rojatangella

Smile Re: How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus?

Quote:
how good is manipal jaipur compared to manipal main campus... will it be quite comparable in 4 years time or will it still be miles apart.

Hi friend

29th September 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

it is equally ood in all fecilities
19th January 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How is the BCA in the Manipal Jaipur Campus?
24th April 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

my marks in manipal 14 is 97 but out of 200(initially 240) wht rnk should in expect
30th April 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i got rank 11684 in manipal online test 2013 for addmission in btech. which branch i can get in jaipur campus

paras
With 11684 rank.....how much did u score out of 240 in manipal becoz im facing d same problm...pls help
1st May 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I got 99 out of 200 this year in MU OET i.e. The manipal entrance test. What will be my expected rank will i get CS/IT in Manipal campus or even jaipur?
2nd May 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I scored 90 out of 200 in MU-OET this year(2014). What is my expected rank? Can I get manipal jaipur (CSE)?
2nd May 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

With 99 marks out of 200 in 2014, what branches can I expect in the manipal main campus ?? Can I get electronics in jaipur if not manipal main campus??
3rd May 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

With a score of 99 out of 200 in 2014, what branches can I expect in manipal main campus or even jaipur?
4th May 2014, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better MUJ or KIIT Bhubneshwar, please guide.
13th May 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

i got 103 outof 200 in manipal uoet 2014. what will be my rank and what branch i can get in manipal or jaipur campus?
13th May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,,i have got 114 marks in Mu Test eng ... will i get cse Or Ece in manipal Main Campus.. rather shall i opt For cse In Jaipur
14th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered Guest1

Thumbs up Re: How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus?

Quote:
i got 103 outof 200 in manipal uoet 2014. what will be my rank and what branch i can get in manipal or jaipur campus?
Please let me know through a reply on this thread if you get any further information. I have scored similar marks, and I am eager to know the possible rank.
Thanks in advance.
18th May 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hey.. I hv got 68/200 in manipal uget 2014. Any approximation of the rank on dis score? I want ECE as my branch.. so can I get this in manipal main campus.. or manipal jaipur? Is dernany diff in the plcements of the manipal and jaipur campus? Plz rply soon..
23rd May 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 5602 rank in MU-OET, i want cse which campus should i choose Jaipur or Manipal
23rd May 2014, 08:34 PM
shubham1089

i got 5602 rank in MU-OET 2014, i want cse which campus should i choose manipal or jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?