15th March 2020, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How and I get admission in 3 years regular LLB degree course in Delhi?

Hi, I have completed my Graduate degree course from a college affiliated to Delhi University and now wants to do 3 years regular LLB degree course. So, what should I do? Do I need to write CLAT? How and when can I appear for it? And, are there any colleges affiliated to Delhi University for LLB?

31st March 2020, 12:22 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How and I get admission in 3 years regular LLB degree course in Delhi?

No, to pursue LLB course from DU you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by DU.

CLAT do not conduct entrance examination for admission in LLB course.

So, you have to appear as well as to qualify in the examination for admission in the course.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
31st March 2020, 07:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and I get admission in 3 years regular LLB degree course in Delhi?

Yes, there are three LLB centres under DU.

CLAT is conducted by NLU for admission in BA LLB and LLM course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in LLB course. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?