17th March 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for M.Sc Chemistry with their cut-off for 2020 admission

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc and scored 75% in my finals and wants to do M.Sc Chemistry. So, could you please tell me about the colleges in Tamil Nadu offering M.Sc Chemistry with their cut-off details for 2020 academic session.

31st March 2020, 07:01 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for M.Sc Chemistry with their cut-off for 2020 admission

I had mentioned below some top colleges of Tamilnadu where you can get admission for M.Sc. Chemistry.
  1. Loyola College, Chennai
  2. Madras Christian College, Chennai
  3. Stella Maris College, Chennai
  4. VELS Institute of Science, Technology & Advanced Studies, Chennai
  5. Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Thanjavur
  6. Queen Mary's College, Chennai
  7. Women's Christian College, Chennai
  8. Fatima College, Madurai
  9. Presidency College, Chennai
  10. Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
  11. Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda College, Chennai
  12. Guru Nank College, Chennai
  13. The New College, Chennai

Admission to these institutes is based on performance in qualifying exam followed by Interview. Some colleges also admit candidates on the basis of the merit list prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?