6th September 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in LLB 3rd year degree course in India? I am 50 years old

sir, i am 50 yr. old. can i take admission in LLB 3 yr. Degree course in India ?

7th September 2013, 12:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in LLB 3rd year degree course in India? I am 50 years old

You can not do that because there is age limit for the LLB course. You can only take admission within the age limit for LLB 3 years course or LLB 5 years course.

Since you can not meet the age limit, there is no way to take admission for the LLB. I will recommend that you consider some other course which is possible at your age. Surely LLB is not one of them.

As per the Bar Council of India, you should not be more than 30 years to apply for LLB. While you have crossed 50 years mark. The view of Bar Council is that people after a certain age, like yourself, are not serious about taking LLB as their preferred career option.

Such people have unfair advantage over the candidates who consider law as their preferred option. Which is why, this age limt was introducted by the Bar Council of India. This means that you are not eligible for the course.

There will be no point taking admission for LLB if offered through correspondence. While some college may offer admission but its useless since Bar Council of India does not recognize any correspondence or distance education degree for LLB. It should be completed via regular mode only.

LLB Eligibility

1. You should be graduate to apply for 3 years course.

2. Must have 45 to 50 percent marks.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST.

4. There is no relaxation for OBC.

5. The age limit is 30 years for the course.

6. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
5th June 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in LLB 3rd year degree course in India? I am 50 years old

Right now my age is 28 i would like to study LLB at the time of complete my course my age is 31 . am i eligible to enroll in tamil nadu bar council
17th January 2021, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

How to enrol in bar council of rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?