2nd August 2011, 08:25 PM
Rituraii

How is the interview conducted and what type of questions are asked? How to prepare for it?

can u please help me in regarding interview like how it is conducted and wht type of questions are asked eactly how to prepare for it..

Related Questions:
30th September 2011, 03:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is the interview conducted and what type of questions are asked? How to prepare for it?

The interview questions will differ from one person to another. You have not specified for which post you are applying and what your educational background is. Any ways you have to be thoroughly prepared for the interview on all aspects. The questions may also differ according to the organization where you will be applying. You have to prepare on a self introduction which may cover all the areas right from your educational background to the work experience if you have any. You need to be also thorough on the technical subject areas where you are involved in.
25th October 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the interview conducted and what type of questions are asked? How to prepare for it?

How should I prepare for the IES
25th October 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for the IES exam in Civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?